Note to New Members ×

SES 08 - are you coming? UPDATE 1/30/08

Michelle

Post here to say your status on joining us at the SES in Aspen for 2008! See old friends, make new ones..... or if you have any talk about the SES.

See you there! :biggthump :biggthump

The prices are also posted, and you can order your SES package and lift tickets now.

PLEASE NOTE that this forum does not sign you up for a package. If you wish to purchase a package, or lift tickets, you must go to the SES web site and order that individually.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GQuentin

Another Newbi here that would love to go. I have never been to Aspen before. Hey Mike, I might be interested in riding out there with you if your serious. We can get together at the OES :D

Another Newbi here that would love to go. I have never been to Aspen before. Hey Mike, I might be interested in riding out there with you if your serious. We can get together at the OES :D

I am indeed serious. SES is a month before OES we we'll need to figure it out before then.

I may have a good ole' Georgia Boy coming into town that weekend but if he doesn't make it I will drive up for Thursday/Friday/Banquet. :biggthump

P.S. I'll be bringing presents too!!!! :eek::eek:

EDIT: For you 1st timers or people riding the fence: JUST GO!!! IT WILL BE ONE OF THE TOP EXPERIENCES OF YOUR LIFE!!!!! DON'T LET LIFE PASS YOU BY W/O DOING THIS!!!!! And stay for the banquet cause you might be going home with a voucher for a new Prior, Donek, or Virus!!!!