Note to New Members ×

SES 08 - are you coming? UPDATE 1/30/08

Michelle

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to all, my name is George and I 'll be there to see what all this hype with hard boots and carving is all about...:)

I am coming from Greece to keep an eye on Alex and make sure he behaves...

Curently a soft booter, but for how long???

C u on the mountain!!!

Hello to all, my name is George and I 'll be there to see what all this hype with hard boots and carving is all about...:)

C u on the mountain!!!

this guy is probably on my wifes payroll but after a week in Aspen he will probably be turned to the dark side!!!! (darth stradas will be his name).

Got your stretch pants, your one-piece, asym board? Let's say we make a day of it with a good old "FASHION" retro day.

Michelle - Fin, can we add it to the agenda?

Come on everyone - you know your dying to show us what you've got. Maybe we can have door prize for the most appropriate - or should I say inappropriate - look.

PS I hear Thor Vonrippington has already started his diet so he can get back in black

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/image.php?u=2309&type=profile&dateline=1138515776

Sign me up as an official participant. My local ski club has a trip to Snowmass Feb. 9-16 that I am signed up for. I suspect that the 16th will be a travel day, but I plan to participate in the SES activities the rest of the days. We'll be staying at the Top of the Village condos at Snowmass.

Brad Burns

Columbia, Maryland

C u on the mountain!!!

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts....

Got your stretch pants, your one-piece, asym board? Let's say we make a day of it with a good old "FASHION" retro day.

I think that's a sterling idea. Just gives me an excuse to go retro shopping!!!

PS I hear Thor Vonrippington has already started his diet so he can get back in black

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/image.php?u=2309&type=profile&dateline=1138515776

It scares me that the pic is probably actually of Thor and it probably was from your personal collection and you were probably wearing something worse behind the camera...

Dan,

"these" particular Greeks would rather receive gifts rather than bare them. You know how the greek civilization went down the slope so we all suddenly became cheap bast...s!:barf:

I noticed in the SES preview video that you became a star!! Nice going dude. Cant wait to get my hands on that DVD.

Will be good to see you again.

Dan,

"these" particular Greeks would rather receive gifts rather than bare them. You know how the greek civilization went down the slope so we all suddenly became cheap bast...s!:barf:

I noticed in the SES preview video that you became a star!! Nice going dude. Cant wait to get my hands on that DVD.

Will be good to see you again.

Yeah I couldn't even remember doing that interview until Michelle told me it was on the vid. I can't wait either. Hopefully Larry can ship over here.

Going to do some Spring riding in Europe too while we are living in London so will chat about that at the session.

We were getting nervous for a while, but the official tally is in, and we got 6 ft of snow in last 8 days in Aspen.

Was up at Buttermilk tonight, they are blowing snow like crazy (for all the x-games huge features), and it is covered with snow!

Ye haw!!!!!!