GeoffV

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Made our condo reservations today.

This is a reminder to get your reservations in early. As stated earlier Village Green Condo's and Golden Eagle cannot block off rooms for us.

Stowe is in full swing and is having the best earlier winter conditions in years.

People are calling in to book their vacations and rooms are filling up.

Post here if you are looking for a room.

They have top to bottom runs covered in 100% natural snow.

Fresh pow pic from today:

img.php?f=photo&id=2073

EDIT: there is a SES shirt logo thread going on... why not an eastern?

2002057283769734718_rs.jpg

Dave, we are looking for some designs for the ECES T-shirt. Please email me your designs. I just got a design last night from JJfluff that looks great. If we get quite a few responses I will start a thread on the eces forum, (see my sig for the link).

Dave, thanks also for posting on the eces forum for transportation and lodging. I'd like folks to post on our dedicated eces forum if they are looking for rides, lodging, etc.

And make sure you add your self to the list for ticket vouchers.

Either way if you get the TWS voucher or use the ECES vouchers,

I still need to provide Stowe with a total head count of how many are going to the ECES.

You will not be charged nor need to use the ECES vouchers, head count is more important for me.

Please at least do me that favor and add your self to the list for who's going. Please post on the voucher thread on the eces forum.

Stowe 3-day $90 ticket deal in TWS - January 08 issue, page 79...need to rip the page and bring it with you. :cool:

BONUS - the discount is good during 2008 ECES!! Save $43 off the regular price ($133) of a three-day ticket! :biggthump

-RF

Hrm... many thanks to Stowe for the extra discount... and for the complication. We are in the process of re-negotiating our prices in light of this info.

And a correction - the "regular" price of a 3 day ticket is $210. The ECES price is (was) $133. We'll all get the $90/3-day deal one way or another, but I would advise anyone attending to buy a TWS just to be sure. We're talking with Stowe to try to get this deeper discount to ripple through the rest of our pricing.