Note to New Members ×

Big Mtn Daily Rub In....

Paulk

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like Montana is the only place in the country thats doing really, really well. Damn am I jealous.

not all of it! one of my patients just got back from Big sky and said they had brown spots and very little snow with bad icing etc.

Come on out and pay us a visit Gleb I will show you around the mtn.:biggthump

and finally - Paul finds the love of his life :1luvu: ..... or is it the KNOB GOBLIN?!?!?!?!?! :eek::eek:

Dear Mom and Dad,

I have safely made it back home. The reports of a KNOB GOBLIN in the woods turned out to be false, All the guys in the group escaped unharmed, thanks to my quick thinking and a pocket full of leftover trail mix, I held the monster at bay until everyone was at a safe distance. I'm not so sure about the encounters on saturday night, but that is a story for another time.

Over the past week, we drank until the Colts won....C-O-L-T-S!!!!!, We ate until our tummies were full, We rode our snowboards until our legs hurt, We took pictures until our batteries died, We pushed the limits until we crashed, we laughed until it hurt, and we forged friendships that will last years.

Isn't this what it's all about?

Can't wait to do it all over again next year!

post-520-141842228239_thumb.jpg

Hood has between 8 and 9 feet of base! Typical for the PNW.

No "Snow Ghosts" lately though, great photos guys. MORE!!!

It would be great if more BOL members took the little point and shoot cameras along for the day. It really helps get a feel for "Their Day on the Mountain".

Thanks again guys!! Montana is very cool!

Well PK look to be EVERYWHERE!

Can't wait to see you in Aspen Love :1luvu:

I may not be everywhere, BUT I am headed back to Vail, Salt Lake City, then on to Aspen over the next two weeks....Do you guys really want a Daily Rub-in to continue? I may need help.

post-520-141842228253_thumb.jpg

Nice to see all the cord and inversions and everything up in fogland.

Looks like the goods. The winter I taught up there was awesome and when they would have ski school clinics the only way they could get anyone to show up was to let you up the mountain an hour early. We had great attendance for the clinics. :biggthump

Then one day we did about five runs instead of the one or two that you are supposed to do. We destroyed tons of fresh packed powder carving in a big pack of instructors. Inspiratioin, the face, Tony Matt, Eds are a few names that come out, but it was too many s-tokes ago to really remember.

They weren't so keen on letting us up early after that, but good it was worth it.

not all of it! one of my patients just got back from Big sky and said they had brown spots and very little snow with bad icing etc.

Come on out and pay us a visit Gleb I will show you around the mtn.:biggthump

i know one of my spring breaks in the next 5 years I'll definitly make it out there. With those pictures, its a place i'd consider living in after I'm done with school. My only worry now is that once I land, i wont be able to rent a car since I'm only 20. I think we've talked about this before. I think there is no bus that goes from the airport to the mtn, right?

Jack you know the only reason ahhh ahum is even on here is that Paul k. did it first to post the pic of the ahchhum.. Notice no Details about.. ahhh ahum... so if you really want me to take pictures of the ...uhhhh aahuum.. then I will and give the skinny on it..

Do you really want me to tell everyone ,,, that yea you put it in my head for doing graphics like another board which will remain nameless. So I said "wait Jack your right".. "what if I did this for graphix like this other one"? Ok... so do you really want me to tell everyone that you gave me the idea...?? :biggthump

Ackno! Jack.. I can let people in on that.. thats why your so special.. and your secret for giving me the Idea to do the graphix will remain a secret!! ;)

Right on Jack..

psssssst.. I got some other gems a waitin!! hehe :rolleyes: