Note to New Members ×

Big Mtn Daily Rub In....

Paulk

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's bad enough that I live almost within walking distance of 5 major ski resorts and am stuck in the office all the time.......:mad:

I'm sure Fin could change the working hours policy at Bomber:

Ride during the day, work in the evening.:biggthump Everybody can then call you from home in the evening instead of calling you from work to know when they can get their BTS.:p

Ok...So I said yesterday was epic. I lied. Today the upper mountain went to chalk, the lower mountain stayed firm, the temps cooler. Abundant sunshine overlooking a beautiful undercast in the valley...(more on that later). The grooming was even better...It always gets better the second and third day after a storm, right? We had a Shred Gruumer sighting on the mountain today. You'll notice the picture is from a distance, but that is him, I swear!

post-520-141842227662_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842227663_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842227671_thumb.jpg

"PJ" Series "Peter, Jean"

The "Snurfer" topsheet alpine boards are pretty cool too.

Well done!!! Even the signature! Who's?

Sorry, my bad (I wasn't even snowboarding when it came out). I Thought it was a M series because of the logo (triangle and M with the bottom cut sideways).

I zoomed on the picture and the sig looks like Shred's (and the M logo is different).

Edit: There is also the Brushie (I think) that had the Cruzer topsheet.

Dinner at Hellroaring! :p

Hey the "Cloaning" experiment really worked!! Now Paul can have a PKCloan in front clearing the way a PKCloan in back so riders DON'T FOLLOW SO CLOSE!!:biggthump

Another to be the designated driver, tune the boards and stand in the "Line Up" in the morning while he sleeps in. BRILLIANT!!!

Nice job on the coverage guys. Super example of a great time and "How To" rub it in. Well done!!

NOS of the PJ7 / Regular

post-198-14184222775_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842227755_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842227757_thumb.jpg

Hey everybody, it was a pleasure riding together up at Big Mountain. I learned a lot from watching you ride...enough to keep me busy for the next year as I try to duplicate it.

Hope to catch up with you guys again, and best wishes for snow out there in the East (and South)!