Note to New Members ×

Please be on the lookout for any of this gear.....

rwmaron

Sometime between June 14 and June 21 the following boards/bindings were stolen from a Duluth area storage unit:

Brand        Model           Length         Bindings                            Topsheet

Donek       Slalom        161`            F2 Carve RS                  Dark Blue

F2              Slalom        163             F2 Challenge Comp      Silver/Grey

Donek       Razor          165             F2 Carve RS                   Blue/Red Pattern

Donek       Incline         165             F2 Carve RS                   Black

Nidecker   Proto           167             F2 Carve RS                   Black

Prior         AWD             174             F2 Titanflex                    Silver/Grey

Donek      AX                 172             F2 Titanflex                    Clear Coat

Donek      Freecarve     189             Not mounted                  Red

Palmer      Channel       165             F2                                    Red/Blue/Silver

K2             Recon Riser 165             F2 Challenge Comp       Tan/Gold

Most of this gear was purchased here originally over the course of the last 10 years or so. I've filed a police report, provided this list to local sports stores and pawns shops, and I'm watching E-Bay and Craigslist within 1,000 miles of Duluth. All the boards are mounted Goofy (right foot forward) and are set up with Intec step-in heel receivers.

This seems like one of the few places where gear like this might be offered, hence this post. Please PM with any sightings.

Mods - please move to the appropriate forum if necessary.

Thanks!

Russ

• Sad 4

• Jack M pinned this topic

That's a terrible loss.  Hopefully with the uniqueness of those boards, something will turn up.    Also you can search "All of Craigslist" for those individual boards and it will turn up nationwide ads for those boards.

Edited by bumpyride

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 4:39 PM, rwmaron said:

Sometime between June 14 and June 21 the following boards/bindings were stolen from a Duluth area storage unit:

Brand        Model           Length         Bindings                            Topsheet

Donek       Slalom        161`            F2 Carve RS                  Dark Blue

F2              Slalom        163             F2 Challenge Comp      Silver/Grey

Donek       Razor          165             F2 Carve RS                   Blue/Red Pattern

Donek       Incline         165             F2 Carve RS                   Black

Nidecker   Proto           167             F2 Carve RS                   Black

Prior         AWD             174             F2 Titanflex                    Silver/Grey

Donek      AX                 172             F2 Titanflex                    Clear Coat

Donek      Freecarve     189             Not mounted                  Red

Palmer      Channel       165             F2                                    Red/Blue/Silver

K2             Recon Riser 165             F2 Challenge Comp       Tan/Gold

Most of this gear was purchased here originally over the course of the last 10 years or so. I've filed a police report, provided this list to local sports stores and pawns shops, and I'm watching E-Bay and Craigslist within 1,000 miles of Duluth. All the boards are mounted Goofy (right foot forward) and are set up with Intec step-in heel receivers.

This seems like one of the few places where gear like this might be offered, hence this post. Please PM with any sightings.

Mods - please move to the appropriate forum if necessary.

Thanks!

Russ

Any news... They gotta either dump, sell or ride.. Was the whole place cleaned out or targeted? 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 8:32 PM, big mario said:

I have a couple of boards that need to leave my quiver, might be a little beastie, yours for the cost of shipping if’n you’re interested

donek 180 secret and jja 174. 

:1luvu: this guy. 

I'll throw in a Virus 160 Soulcarver "Team Edition" to round it out. Same deal. It's seen some time, but plenty of time left. 👍

• Like 3

Big Mario and Kneel;

Thanks for the generous offers…..I can cobble together enough gear from my local posse to get me started for next season and I’m still holding out hope of recovering (at least some)of my gear.

As TVR said “Good to see people like you in the world”

Russ

• Thanks 1

• Jack M unpinned and featured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

FWIW - one of my boards has been recovered (the Donek Razor) thanks to local law enforcement. I’ve called in a couple of loaner boards, borrowed one more, and purchased a Thirst CC+ (with the gracious help of @Algunderfoot), so I’m set for now - but certainly appreciate folks keeping an eye out for the remaining boards.

Thanks

Russ

• Like 3