Note to New Members ×

Where to buy boots?

voysey

I know bomber used to sell boots. Where can i buy new boots?

My current pair hit end of life a few years ago. But using blind nuts, washers, nuts and bolts I have extended the life span but its time to put them out to pasture

Thanks

1 hour ago, voysey said:

I know bomber used to sell boots. Where can i buy new boots?

My current pair hit end of life a few years ago. But using blind nuts, washers, nuts and bolts I have extended the life span but its time to put them out to pasture

Thanks

I remember that Donek bought up the old Bomber stock and now sells Deeluxe boots.

Bola in Boulder, CO carries our boots if you're interested in buying Mountain Slope boots.

Good luck in your search for new hardboots!

https://allboardssports.com/

• Like 1

Don’t forget www.YYZCanuck.com.  Prices are in Canadian and the exchange rate is in our (US) favor.

Donek.com, UPZ boots.com and All Board sports are great vendors also.  

We are very fortunate to have such great dealers in North America.  All of them are VERY knowledgeable and will help you get into the right boot for your feet.

• Like 1

Personally, I've only had extremely negative experiences with Bola at Allboardsports and I've only had positive experiences with Ivan @ i-carve, so I know where I'd buy from if I were buying Mountain Slope boots, in particular. Ivan also stocks many other brands like UPZ and Deeluxe.

4 hours ago, Neil Gendzwill said:

First I’ve heard of i-carve. Hope the service is great, because a website that doesn’t tell you the price of anything or even if something is in stock, much less let you order, is really annoying. 

i-carve is a platinum supporter and advertiser here.  You may have seen their clearance sale listings stickied in the classifieds, or their banner ads.

The service is great.  daveo turned me on to them a couple years ago.  Ivan sells at a significant discount so he probably isn't permitted to publish his prices.  Just use the contact form or email store(at)i-carve.com and ask for a quote on what you want.  Ivan is very responsive.  Shipping is quick and reasonable via DHL, and the international payment is quick and inexpensive through wise.com.  For F2 products I would look to yyzcanuck.com though.

• Like 4

The Blue Tomato guys in Austria are great to work with...............and this is a Good price if they got your size.

https://www.blue-tomato.com/en-US/product/DEELUXE-Track+325+T+Snowboard+Boots-472134/

Also don't forget fleabay,   I've used these guys in Germany  for buying just the Deeluxe 425 Pro shell and  added my own liner later.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/384214847802?chn=ps&var=652434445612&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=652434445612_384214847802&targetid=1265141212459&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9002384&poi=&campaignid=11614528973&mkgroupid=121062723774&rlsatarget=pla-1265141212459&abcId=9300457&merchantid=101678493&gclid=CjwKCAjwoNuGBhA8EiwAFxomAxrsmdDyE_A2nUSIjfwLcDUUxEMRS1rgPU-ghDXV8IEXJ7waFn_PCBoCtF8QAvD_BwE

If your confident in your sizing I think there are lots of options, but remember to size down  at least a whole size, especially with Deeluxe to compensate for the liner pack out.   My street shoe size is US 11.5 or 12 (mondo 29.5 or 30) and I comfortably ride  mondo 28 with my Deeluxe 425's

Good luck!

Edited by barryj

• 1 month later...

I definitely 2nd the idea of getting the mountain slope boots. 21-22’ season will be my 5th season riding it (I pre-ordered it when the news came out of remaking .950) along with SG binding (MS boots match so well to this binding) and never looked back.

Initially, I thought it was huge investment with custom sole, liner, and fit but it has exceeded my expectation and well worth the money. I never had any issue with it, nothing broke except for wire which is expected from wear and tear (I am not a pro rider but I do ride about 35-55 days per year and keep spare wire), never have to unbuckle. I will probably ride it for next decade to come just like original NW. and the parts are so abundant from the vendors and also directly from @MountainSlope as well. They are so easy to work with.

The best thing about the boots is that everything is so easy to replace. I changed the wire in 5 min on the slope. And the boot flex is the most consistent out of all the boots at different temperature!!

EF6BD061-BB08-4667-B91F-4BCD7F3B03BC.jpeg.516ac8e3f12b935a6578225f0d0b10ac.jpeg

FYI: I have 100 flex with World Cup tongue (change of tongue is like 2 sec process!!), yellow spring in the rear boot and red spring in the front boot.

Edited by yamifumi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1