Note to New Members ×

Coiler 177 VSR M+ Turbo (Raffled to new owner)

Algunderfoot

Built in Spring 2010, this is a 2011 model 177 VSR M+ Turbo, Bruce's full code is

T177 VSR M+ Turbo 011AW1 - 6·5+6

"Mahani" is one of the prettiest Coilers ever, top sheet has some minor scuffs 8 out of 10, bottom is a 10, in storage wax.

She has under 8 days on her and needs to go to a new owner to be properly utilized. NEW PRICE $475 This board needs to go, financing two new thirsts - shipping not included.

0907181603.jpg

0907181604.jpg

Edited by Algunderfoot
Raffled off at MCC
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

That is one beautiful board, I'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.

I'm still too new to the whole hardboot scene and already have too many boards I can't really ride..

Good luck with the sale, this board deserves to be shown off on the slopes!

3 hours ago, daveo said:

You know someone cares about their board when they're compelled to put get-the-f-off-my-board spikes on the tail.

How much is shipping within the US? 

You got it, tail rash leads straight to delam. Shipping to the lower 48 typically runs between $35 - $50. You can check with USPS for a 2" x 12" x 72" from 53066.

4 hours ago, daveo said:

You know someone cares about their board when they're compelled to put get-the-f-off-my-board spikes on the tail.

How much is shipping within the US? 

You got it, tail rash leads straight to delam. Shipping to the lower 48 typically runs between $35 - $50. You can check with USPS for a 2" x 12" x 72" from 53066.

• 2 months later...