Note to New Members ×

Binding Producers

Mord

The CC Speed is the binding Surf Quebec mentioned as the Pureboarding binding. It is the same binding the same company produced OEM as the Burton Raceplate.

While the North American distributor of UPZ may still have some  in stock, Snowpro have not produced any alpine bindings since 2002 (at least that's what they told me when I contacted them about spares in 2014). This leaves

F2

Carve Company

SG

Virus

Phiokka

Kessler

And maybe the upcoming Swoard binding.

Edited by Aracan
  • Like 1

Are there any Canadian or U.S. distributors for the IBEX bindings (old Burton style).

I see you can get them from carvers paradise, but I would rather deal with a distributor closer to home and not deal with the Euro conversion and shipping.

Thanks

On 12/04/2018 at 5:27 PM, Aliaksandr said:

Swoard redline look very similar to PHK

I've just found "Limited 4 You" bindings. Available from here(polish language) http://www.shaman-snowboard.home.pl/sklep.html They look quite 'homemade' and price is less than 100$ :-)

sklep_l4y_bindings1.jpg

sklep_l4y_bindings2.jpg

Link is dead but Limited4You was a rebrander of bottom barrell snowboard equipment sold in supermarkets and sports chains in Germany and Eastern Europe and for the rental market.Out of business for a couple years. Since were talking about active manufacturers...

On 4/12/2018 at 5:43 PM, yamifumi said:

Does it come with lift or cant shims? I assume it does not as they advocate to ride flat.......

Flat indeed ( EC or freeride/Dual2 oriented)...Still working on the binding design and improvements..Its a very long quest for the perfection...The released ones are pre-series under the feet of the dev. team and few selected clients...so be patient! Maybe we succeed, maybe we don't!

• Thanks 1