Note to New Members ×

Who's Still Getting After It??

barryj

Were not done out here in Cali!.............Squaw and Mammoth are still open top to bottom and don't plan on closing anytime soon!!

Anybody else still getting after it?? 

Probably going to Mammoth this weekend for a little variety...............drop me a PM if your coming up.

My neighbor's son is.   He has a rail and a box and I told him that he and his dad can load up the pick up truck with the shavings from the Zamboni at the local ice rink.  The guy who runs the Zamboni knows what's up and dumps them in the shade now.

his dad could never get him interested in hunting but says this is how they spend time together now.  It's great.  He is planning an end of school year party around the theme and got in touch with another rink as a back up.  

Doesnt look like much fun to me but, whatever.   The kid says my boards are "whack"

6 hours ago, Keenan said:

They extended it a week, spring pass is good through June 4th

That's great, are you planning to hit any weekend days between now and their close? 

Alright Ladia!

I'm sure I'll see ya getting a pass at the Main Lodge around 8am Sat. .....If not, I'll be down at the Mill running laps on the lower runs, Broadway, St. Moritz and Mombo off the Stump Alley Chair until the Upper Mtn. loosens up.

If it's good I'll stay Sat. night and ride Sun.

Went up to Squaw today 11-2pm, rode the Funitel up to High Camp  and the conditions were really pretty good!  Even at the top it was soft by 11am but somewhat firmer on the Shirley side.

Probably best for carving by 10am but I had fun on my Moss PQ 160.  Rode Siberia, Shirley, Headwall, Big Blue and Gold Coast lifts.

There's still enough coverage that I rode  Mtn. Run all the way from High Camp back down to the village to the Funitel station.

Probably my last day!  :cool:

T line has been great the past 2 days. Should have started out yesterday on hardboots as it was solid ice for the first 1.5 hrs.

Groomers were great then had a blast out in little Zig Zag and Big Zig Zag canyon.Weapons of choice were the Kessler 176 ride and Donek 169 wide incline. This season has been mostly a pow fest at Stevens Pass mixed in with pow and good groomer days at T line.

0 days on the hardboots this year. Next year I will have more time

Time to break out the rock board ! Looks to still be a bit more Brown pub than Blue, but  its a start. I bet they'd give a few jars of Speights to have the coverage Timberline still have (those photos are amazing!)

• Like 2