Note to New Members ×

Greatest name for a snowboard

Smilin'Dave

What's the best name for a snowboard? Past, present, or future. Model name. Nothing to do with how it rides. Just the name. Charger is a great name because that's what a lot of us do; charge down the slope.

I like Switchback because my favorite thing to do is carving a switchback as hard as possible,

and repeat until I get to the bottom.

Side note: if it's a powder board, Virgin Hittin' as in "Hittin' all the virgin (runs)"

Winterstick.

Good one. Made me remember I had owned a Powderstick at one time, but that was the company's name.

I was thinking about Bombers only(?) board. The Decapitater. Something like "made entirely and only of metal" built to carve like a scalpel?

Somebody knows where the webpage about The Bomber Decapitater exists...

How about, Experience (Rossi). I have a 163cm.

Love almost everything about it.

Awesome name. Awesome graphics.

Just cant stand the way it rides.

How about: 4x4 (don't need specs, name says it all) or Madd Killer (ultimate compliment to another board)

Thanks for being good-natured about my response, SD. I'm biased towards the WS and have been for many years. I loved learning how to ride pow on WS products, and to hardboot on a Rossignol Levitation 172. That board was magical at times. Next up is a Tanker 200. A longboard that is a very stable platform to surf on. This background is leading up to my nomination for best name for a Bomber snowboard. Got it.

Paipo. The Paipo is the elemental surfing vehicle. It doesn't clutter the experience with skateboarding influences. It's neutral to the input. Pure. Surfing. Applied to the skiing aspect. 

I'm, like you, excited to hear other responses. 

Mark

Theres an old buyers guide out there that Liberace Technologies (back in day day) showed a board that they never made. I was calling Mervin for two years but the jib junk took off..only to scrub the build of this board and any further Inner Courses.

Maybe there is on or two...

the name your seaching that buyers guide for is the "Asbestos Comp".. post the pics Bryan if you find it..thanks

• 2 weeks later...