Note to New Members ×

board has sold-how do you delete this posting, please?

LYN12345

This is totally legitimate.  The original customer passed away shortly after receiving the gear.  It is being sold by someone hired to sell off some of his belongings.  The specs are:

Model: Axxess
Length: 177
Waist: 21.5cm
Sidecut: 10-12m
serial number 3697

This was a stock axxess that I believe was ridden once.  The boiler plate was also purchased from us a few weeks before the board.  It is the 4mm plate built in 2013.

Thanks for your understanding with the seller and his family.  The delay in their response has likely been because they have contacted me with your questions.

I am the seller of this board. First I apologize for not responding to all the comments before now-I thought I was supposed to get an email each time someone posted a comment-so I am just now reading them all. To address all the suspicions and fears noted above concerning the price-and jump in price. I am not a snowboarder. I listed it for someone not familiar with online posting. The only invoice that came with the board was one for $1399 (thus my listing it for $900). A buyer asked me a question I could not answer, so I called Donek. While speaking with them, I discovered the purchase actually involved two invoices-one for $1399 and one for $726 (plate sold separately).which I did not have. Donek emailed it to me. In view of the new found original price, I increased the selling price to $1500. If anyone doubts it, they can view the invoices-now attached to the craigslist posting.

I too apologise, LYN12345, for casting any aspersions. I think I can speak for everyone who has commented here that we are truly sorry for jumping to conclusions - we are truly sorry for your loss and hope that we have not offended. All the very best to you.