Snowraider Glove UPDATE!

*Ace*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe that statement is referring to the quality of your waterproof gloves, not your riding.

Just trying to help a guy out, sorry if it seemed like a personal attack.

In general most of the waterproof gloves I have used in the past barely make it past a week or two of carving...let alone a full season of normal winter usage.

These gloves flat out ROCK, and for the price you absolutely can not go wrong!

I believe that statement is referring to the quality of your waterproof gloves, not your riding.

In general most of the waterproof gloves I have used in the past barely make it past a week or two of carving...let alone a full season of normal winter usage.

I think it's more of a statement on the quality of your waterproof gloves than mine. I've gotten excellent durability out of mine.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I would be amiss if I didn't point out that those kinco gloves while great in the barn or shoveling snow would't last three seconds at speed while boarding on a hard surface, I go thru two or three pair of the kinco each winter in the barn and aroud the farm, warm, not waterproof but dry fast when wet, pig skin is nice but doesn't last long, hate to see someone injure their pinkies with them inadvertantly.

I started using them halfway through last season, and I'm still on my first pair. Add some sno-seal and you're good to go except maybe in rain or really wet snow. At $12 a pair you're still ahead if you go through 5 or 6 in a season.

I started using them halfway through last season, and I'm still on my first pair. Add some sno-seal and you're good to go except maybe in rain or really wet snow. At $12 a pair you're still ahead if you go through

5 or 6 in a season.

Looks like you took my advice on the lift. You can find the 12 dollah special on Kinco at the gas station in Kingfield