Note to New Members ×

Aspen or Bust Part Duex revisited!

*Ace*

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! Took me a while, but I just wanted to say how much fun it was having everyone in town for the event and how much fun it was riding with everyone.

My knee is being super-slow to recover, and I have no clue when I am going to get on the hill. Hopefully some point before the season is over, but hey, there's always backcountry.

To add insult to injury, two days after my fall this beauty arrives at my doorstep from Prior: a 178 Fissile, with custom 24 cm waist. It has a 42cm nose, and a 6.5m sidecut radius! Craziness.

I just want to ride it...

post-329-141842338344_thumb.jpg

post-329-141842338345_thumb.jpg

post-329-141842338347_thumb.jpg

Sitting here on a 6 hour layover in Salt Lake City... Time enough to finish an ode to the Winters boys (and upload it). Some as yet unseen footage from Campground run at Snowmass.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/awTZnZTrVDU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's for sure! Thanks John for doing this. Huge addition to their portfolios and blogs.

I also cut a version with an unencumbered (royalty free) soundtrack in case you want to post it somewhere other than youtube. I'll include that one on the DVD I send you.

I was stuck at the computer doing work conferences all day, so multi-tasked and rendered a slideshow of Steve's still photos from photobucket.com. Beat dealing with my backlog of work email. Hope you don't mind, Steve.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PXJ03WmByFY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i had to borrow a computer to even get my videos sort-of edited. no, they're nothing like john's, but i'll try to get them posted anyway.

here's a quick clip of some super talented riders going through some moguls below ruthies. i'm in awe while angie is giving me one of many little pep talks i received from the girls that week. :biggthump

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zRuAhTGVoa4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

-trent

I was stuck at the computer doing work conferences all day, so multi-tasked and rendered a slideshow of Steve's still photos from photobucket.com. Beat dealing with my backlog of work email. Hope you don't mind, Steve.

This is awesome! I don't mind at all.