Note to New Members ×

Aspen or Bust Part Duex revisited!

*Ace*

Aspen, Aspen, Aspen,Aspen, Aspen, Aspen, Aspen, Aspen, Aspen, Aspen!

It's off to the land of the beautiful people and perfect snow. People coming in from all parts of the globe today for yet another episode of the SES! Snow conditoins are excellent and some more accumulation is on its way. More snow always makes everything better. Looking forward to seeing all of my old friends and meeting all of the new SES'ers (of which there are quite a few). What better way is there but to spend a week with all of you in Aspen!

Think Snow!

Snowman:eplus2:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montucky crew underway,,, Dredman and Johnasmo made it down late last night after yet another day of ideal riding at the Big...full day of freeway carving today, but roads are clear and dry through southern Montucky. Will be pulling in late this evening. Looking forward to another great SES!!! Tomorrow at Buttermilk!!,,,,,

Think snow.....general ... ....... rocket.!!

The carpool rolled in with Ct, Ohio, N Carolina and Wisconson around 3pm.

On the eve of the SES and all through the house, the drinks are flowing, the candy dish is out and the carvers are picking up their tickets. Old friends, new friends are all converging in Aspen tonight as the snow starts to pile up outside.

Wish you were here!

Paulk was telling the truth - the jelly bellies were flowing last night, and everyone was feeling the stoke! There were tons of people there - an aspect to this event that two_ravens is finding a bit confusing, having just come fromSkES... :confused:

All the boys were gaga over this thing - and I have no idea, so please ask someone else. I just know that fat boards with no camber really don't interest me.... :eplus2:

post-6122-14184233454_thumb.jpg

post-6122-141842334542_thumb.jpg

All the boys were gaga over this thing - and I have no idea, so please ask someone else. I just know that fat boards with no camber really don't interest me.... :eplus2:

Skinny broads with some spring in their step, on the other hand....

Only days after debuting its technology at the SkES, an early prototype of next year's Pi 'R Squared plate (aka the "broiler Plate") turns up at the Bomber house. Industrial espionage? Rumor has it that the plate went missing outside a Qdoba restaurant in Grand Junction, Colorado, along with several of this year's Pi Plate...

post-1861-141842334556_thumb.jpg

A few inches of snow overnight. Today we had all the weather - some clouds. some sun, some wind & snow. The chop became a bit challenging and I was chilled all day - that last bit of storm that blew in at 2 pm finished me off. But still a super fun day :1luvu: riding with the Montucky boys, and did a few runs with Angie, Michelle & a pack of others. :biggthump

photos: Montucky invasion of Elk Camp. :1luvu:

post-6122-141842334607_thumb.jpg

post-6122-14184233461_thumb.jpg