Note to New Members ×

Wtf 2011?

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well Me and cuban are going to finalize the design next week..

Don't make it hard on me...

So who thinks they will want one... Just for starting a list ... list quantiy and size.. copy and past as the thread goes to help me out..

I will bring them... for $20 or mail for 28 $ each.. same as last year..

I ate a bit of cost last year.. you know.. small run of shirts aint cheep

Thanks..

I will show it what we come up with by Nov 1st i hope...

36 days 'til opening day...

I had to look twice at the pictures.... Never seen "Dave without hat" Don't think I would recognize him in an office setting. HAHHAHAAHAHA!

I'm dealing with a newly broken collarbone right now. Looking at 10-12 weeks for healing? No mention of physical therapy.. "use it until it starts to hurt" was the quote.

Now if I can only get the doc to write a perscription for WTF '11...

Doc? you out there?

Great to see the snow flying at the big! Make some turns for the rest of us.

-pk

I had to look twice at the pictures.... Never seen "Dave without hat" Don't think I would recognize him in an office setting. HAHHAHAAHAHA!

I'm dealing with a newly broken collarbone right now. Looking at 10-12 weeks for healing? No mention of physical therapy.. "use it until it starts to hurt" was the quote.

Now if I can only get the doc to write a perscription for WTF '11...

Doc? you out there?

Great to see the snow flying at the big! Make some turns for the rest of us.

-pk

That sucks - I hope you heal well Paul. When I broke mine several years back the doctor had me back on snow in like six/seven weeks (can't quite remember), but he also screwed it to a plate in order to make that happen. The plate was somewhat necessary anyhow because the doctor was not convinced it would heal on its own without a plate so YMMV.

Paul, was it displaced much? I did a number on mine a few years ago. Even with a plate I was still recovering at 12 weeks. It happened at the end of March (snowboarding), so luckily I had all summer to heal for the next riding season. Hope you have better luck with recovery time, else it'll be SES before you're cleared. :)

post-1861-141842325374_thumb.jpg

post-1861-141842325378_thumb.jpg