Note to New Members ×

Wtf 2011?

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Dave and John will be there. Me? Not sure. Plan is for me to be in Japan then ... guess we'll have to wait and see how the planning for that trip goes over the summer.

If I don't make it this weekend, then some other weekend for sure. K, we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last time - and apart from the 15 min drive it the mornings, it was clean and cozy and ridiculously cheap, and the hot tub was HOT. If you're looking at bringing the munchkin again we could look at the condo if they're running a deal ...

Nope, if I am able to make this trip, I'm doing it with no one from my family! I'd love to stay on the mountain so I could go out and party one night..... I haven't been drunk in a really long time :eek: and I'm thinking this would be a fun group to do that with! :ices_ange

In the interest of fairness. I do recall The Big offered you another day lift ticket if you surrendered the day in question. You didn't .want to give up the ticket.

Oh Yea, stop riding at noon on a bluebird day at the big FOG, with only 1 day left of 8......6 of which were pea-soup!

my bad, that's more then a fair way to treat someone who had been going there more then 8 years..........my sincere apologies to the big.

let me break open the old piggy bank and book it right now:smashfrea

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, if Kurt's there, then I might have to be there as well ... seeing as my globetrotting has been moved forward to Xmas. At least I'll have one heavyweight drinking buddy there!!

Kinpa and Black Chicken ... if you guys want to look at an 'all girls condo' on the hill, then hit me up!! Might as well be having a party while we're at it!

Oh, dear Allee - if you are in fine drinking form and have your drinking buddies there... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I'll be looking for someplace to hide!

I would love to come up and tear up the hill with you & Kinpa and the rest of the WTF crew, but we'll see how I'm set for $ then..... (Right now, money is a whole lot tighter than my heelsides, so that's trouble! :o)

• 2 weeks later...
My timing always sucks.:rolleyes:

hahahaha..... maybe I should say that! I always get such great inspiration by riding with those better than me (which is probably just about everyone on here!)

If you remember back to the plans for last year, you were going to come at the end of the week, then something changed for some reason..... I gotta make sure that I have time off available to go to WTF and to your shindig at Schweitzer....

Start tucking those pennies and vacation hours away now!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...