Note to New Members ×

Metal Mania

Bobby Buggs

Hey Metal Men,

I just rode my new custom 185cm. It's a little wider version of a FC2

specs: 185 169 12.50 27.70 21.00 26.40 8.2

If you like a boards with plenty of snap and that has kept you from getting a metal, this might be your ticket. It was very easy to ride (forgiving) and it was also lively. After the hero snow was all chopped, it motored throuh the left overs much better than I can remember of boards I have ridden in the past. So it could be a quiver killer for me?

I thought I would pass on my 2 cents!

Oh, and the new TD3's are sweet too!

Did I say she's pretty ! :1luvu:

Later, Fanman

post-3925-141842269221_thumb.jpg

post-3925-141842269222_thumb.jpg

post-3925-141842269224_thumb.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Bruce, i've never ordered a board from you and don't even have a metal board, but since this is ANOTHER "i love bruce thread."

I was wondering, what percent of your customers are BOL members?

Not sure so can't really even give a guess. Seems I don't deal with many who aren't in the loop so probably most of the customers are on here at some point. Many do not post too often but still find this a good place for info.

BV

I'm at the 450ft ant hill right now and the first impression of the 176am is its foolish. Carving is not supposed to be this easy

:eplus2::eplus2::eplus2:

That thing is amazing. Bruce took one big jump from his previously wonderful 172 / 12m AM to this new 176 AM design. I had to get a whole new board after riding one last May. Mike T did too!

Buell

• 2 weeks later...
Those new Donek Metal graphics are SWEET!

*Ace*, I probably should thank you for the idea for my top-sheet graphic as it is not one of the stock Donek Metal top-sheet options! I believe you were the one who posted a picture of diamond plate on a previous thread that gave me the idea for my top-sheet!

Thanks Man!