Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Working her over? It's been like 2 weeks and you still haven't beat this one yet!

largemouth_bass_flopping_around_lg_clr.gif

Though I did like the shopping cart.... close, but no cigar.

actually... I had her whimpering in no time! I just chose to e-mail my threat to her before posting here. ;)

However, I will concede that you are a master as long as you don't post that picture. afraid-smiley-9553.gif

toesidecool.jpg

who is this stylish character?!!!?!!!? i think his name is Joe Cool.

yellow, red, orange, pink, white, black, olive green, blue... i think he has all possible colors covered

Great pic! Two things though:

1. Tan scarf (not mentioned)

2. No longer member of the LCI (hand in the snow)

Ink

:)

in that case, most of us are out. :(

what's the ruling on K with the repeated face in the snow action?!? smiley-taunt008.gif..............................smiley-taunt010.gif

Ok fine, he's still a member.

K(rash) is still only a prospect so she isn't an LCI member at this point. She also provides an amount of humor(faceplants, fat lips...) that can't be overlooked.

As for you, stop reaching with your right hand on toe sides. We'll get that glove from you at some point. :)

What is your plan for tomorrow?

Ink

ink --

i would say my hand is ON the snow, not IN the snow

i would argue that it is not a weight bearing hand

but i must bow to your more experienced technical

knowledge

i just care that the colors all work together

pc denver

today with 10" between yesterday AM and today. Sun came out in the afternoon. D.T. and I got some untracked, knee deep goods on occasion. JustK(rash) bashed a tree and head planted in the deep... Keeping up the reputation.

Stupid lifties didn't shovel low enough and the chair broke both my highbacks.(insert angry emoticon here)

I'll be out tomorrow for a while.

Ink

I tried carving on grass... Rather enjoyed it!

Isn't that the only way you ride?!?!?!:eplus2:

Felt like Febuary up there yesterday, Good Times, most excellent riding, now I just need to learn to stay off of the nose when I start pushing it. I guess I could stop leading with my head for once in my life, though I don't see that happening any time soon:biggthump

mario