Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Otherwise ... IT IS SO ON! 784_smiley_boxer_punching.gif

ANYTIME your ready, let me know! 304.gif

nunchucks.gif

However, I will concede that you are a photoshop master as long as you don't post that picture. afraid-smiley-9553.gif

photoshop?!? photoshop?!? WTF! That's an absolute BS claim! Why can't you give me credit for hacking your machine, finding your "hidden stash" of photos, and sending one back to you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're the one who attend the S&M convention! You're the one who posed for photos! What, you don’t want people to see “Karena after Dark”?!? Afraid that your side career as a Dominatrix will be exposed?!? smiley-sex020.gif

Quit your 2057.gif, I’ll be nice and only show a PG version, when convenient, of course!

IT IS SO ON! 784_smiley_boxer_punching.gif

ANYTIME your ready, let me know! 304.gif

nunchucks.gif

yea, that's what I thought! plenty of time to respond and nothin'.

heard a rumor that you got you scared, entered the witness protection program and hopped a plane out of town. PHAWKING NEWBIES! 2226_yawning.gif

Pain is starting to decrease for the first time since the wreck... not sure if it's healing yet or if it's just the doc's advice to take advil consistently so there's always enough in my system to reduce the swelling. I'm hopeful for riding next weekend, but I'm still playing it by ear.

Oh yeah, when anything says "alcohol may intensify these effects", that's a recommendation, right?

Currently I am looking at about 2" an hour of new snow at my house. My deck was basically uncovered when I sat down at this new tech gizmo to check conditions at Lovey and Abasin. When I looked out about 15mins later there is now just ova 1/2". It is dumping here.

Looks to be a Lovey day on the tanker even though Lovey only posted up 3".

Ink

Went up Saturday with my wife (she on skis). Got a late start. Traffic going up was BAD. Over 2 hours. Last car in the lot. Almost bagged it. Decided to try it anyway. Loveland was about as crowded as I have ever seen it.

It didn't look like they had groomed the runs overnight. Snow was very good & grippy but a bit bumpy. Did a couple of runs on #2 (on my soft boots) and then over to #8. The groom on #8 was good but the ungroomed was a challenge (very inconsistent). My wife quit after lunch. I switched over to hard boots and did 3 more on #2. Snow was very good but bumpy. Lots of crowds and a bit scary.

If they groomed before Sunday, I'm guessing Sunday would be very good.

a day makes. 3" posted by lovey (8-12" stashes), mad blowing wind, poor visibility, and only 1/3 the parking lot full.

Tried 1,6,2,4 and went back to 1 for the contrast of trees. Tanker killin' it all ova, even in trees under 1. Lots of snow in Busy Gully. Duece action switch, 360's, carving spillway, pow, and much fun.

Even saw a gaper running 6*, -6* Pigeon...

not duck, toes pointed in toward each other. Each time the kid absorbed a bump his knees would hit together. lol.

So, how was work?

Ink

Rode Park City, UT Friday and Saturday. Absolutely amazing. :1luvu: Had to ride softies since I'm "taking it easy" - but still carvelicious. Saw three hardbooters on Friday. Total spring conditions on Saturday - great carving in the morning, nice spring slushy runs in the afternoon.

Can't wait for more! Thinking of heading out tomorrow - will post where once I figure it out. :cool:

yea, that's what I thought! plenty of time to respond and nothin'.

heard a rumor that you got you scared, entered the witness protection program and hopped a plane out of town. PHAWKING NEWBIES! 2226_yawning.gif

hali_blablalba.gif

Leave for a weekend and this is what I get?

The war is still on D! Anytime. Any place. diablo.gif

So what day is everyone planning on, Saturday or Sunday?

I'll be on hill sat and sun, just not sure where. I may go to copper one day to visit coaches/friends out for USASA Nationals. I still have two tickies for Abasin also. I don't know right now, too many choices.

Ink