Note to New Members ×

Coiler Christmas EH!!

Helmut Karvlow

You guys are killing me. All of these new Coiler metals showing up and I get an email from BV that assembly of my new custom stick starts today or Friday, doenst look like it will make x-mas, but i'm still jazzed for the day that long skinny box shows up on the front porch. I will be like a dog running tot he front door when I hear the big box truck rumbling down the street.

ARGH

Have fun on them.

Any one know if BV has elves that travel south for turnarounds to try and get it out for x-mas................I wish!!!

2vm7k7c.jpg

Specs:

177 length

158 edge length

14.2 sidecut

19.8 waist

6mm taper

6.6 + 4.5 flex/decamber

Essentially, start with Jack's 14.2m Schtubby, give it 3cm more edge length, and a Classic nose. The protective tape is still on the topsheet, I usually ride 'em with it on until it starts to peel, and then I get to have a new board twice ;)

Naturally, since I just got a brand spanking new alpine board, it's supposed to snow every day for the next two weeks. (Not that there's anything wrong with that :eplus2:)

Specs:

177 length

158 edge length

14.2 sidecut

19.8 waist

6mm taper

6.6 + 4.5 flex/decamber

Essentially, start with Jack's 14.2m Schtubby, give it 3cm more edge length, and a Classic nose. The protective tape is still on the topsheet, I usually ride 'em with it on until it starts to peel, and then I get to have a new board twice ;)

Naturally, since I just got a brand spanking new alpine board, it's supposed to snow every day for the next two weeks. (Not that there's anything wrong with that :eplus2:)

Give it a bit more mid stiffness and a bit more carbon:) The classics do have those small tweaks to give a bit different of a ride. Stop that snow and get me some feedback, although you know Ive tested it already:)

That is beautiful with the Vist, Pokkis. :1luvu: Count me in for a testride in Zinal.

Cheers

ps.: I think it is time for you to post a pic of the full family... at least I could show it to my girl as a proof that there are people out there spending way more on gear than me... :biggthump