Note to New Members ×

Coiler Christmas EH!!

Helmut Karvlow

ENNNNNNNTTTT!!!!!!:flamethro wrong answer Geoff, Shred did them on his puter (my Idea's) and Lindsay printed them for me!!:biggthump

Allee was referring to the link I posted of mine, sorry to high jack;)

Oh I see you want to start:boxing_sm:argue:

Allee like mine better than yours, na, na, na...

Let's take it out on snow, I guarantee you my Coiler with a triple 675 in it will beat your ass:D.

Give it a bit more mid stiffness and a bit more carbon:) The classics do have those small tweaks to give a bit different of a ride. Stop that snow and get me some feedback, although you know Ive tested it already:)

Best that I let Bruce describe the construction changes, I always get that part wrong :lol:

The 10 days forecast snows nothin' but snow. I guess I can't complain given how long it took winter to start here in central OR this year. Believe me, I want to ride it more than you want my feedback :1luvu: As soon as we get some nice groomies I will have to spend a morning switching back and forth between the NSR, Classic and AM ad enjoy the nuances of the differences between them. Thanks goodness for "season passholder parking" -15 feet from the trail. Nice and easy to swap boards!

ps.: I think it is time for you to post a pic of the full family... at least I could show it to my girl as a proof that there are people out there spending way more on gear than me... :biggthump

What has she done with you that you have to give account to your spendings??:AR15firin

Almost forgot - I took a true bar to the new board, and could not see a sliver of light come through *anywhere*. The first perfectly flat base I have ever seen. Kudos Bruce! Certainly makes it easy to wax!

Yeah, tweaking the press is paying off! Very very little material removed to get it there too so nearly full base is still available.

BV

That is beautiful with the Vist, Pokkis. :1luvu: Count me in for a testride in Zinal.

Cheers

ps.: I think it is time for you to post a pic of the full family... at least I could show it to my girl as a proof that there are people out there spending way more on gear than me... :biggthump

Zinal, i mark you to reservation book, but be aware that i will not have all my full fleet on slope for everyday and anyway i will spend most of 3 days behind camera, so try to be ready for test before or after 3 days :D

Spend, seriously if i look your stuff, i can not help with your GF :cool:

Anyway picture is in progress, as usuall :eek:

Allee was referring to the link I posted of mine, sorry to high jack;)

Oh I see you want to start:boxing_sm:argue:

Allee like mine better than yours, na, na, na...

Let's take it out on snow, I guarantee you my Coiler with a triple 675 in it will beat your ass:D.

So sorry Geoff, but that's what you get looking for Coiler luv on my post:eplus2:

as for the triple 675........I'll bring my new Coiler NSR 87:AR15firin oh, did I mention it was NEW as is my NEW schtubby!!! :biggthump

no :boxing_sm here!!

Originally Posted by Pokkis

Zinal, i mark you to reservation book, but be aware that i will not have all my full fleet on slope

I am not suprised Pokkis, you would need a truck to transport the boards, and thats just the ones you have aquired in the last few months. But seriously though, I am looking forward to seeing some of those beauties in the flesh.:biggthump