Note to New Members ×

Look at the front page...

tex1230

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful bindings! They continue to get more refined and simplified with each iteration. Two thumbs up!

Looks to me like you could use your existing cants, and upgrade e-rings and center discs to get a built in suspension kit for the TD2's....correct me if I am wrong.

It looks like you'd need longer mounting screws too.

Getting a 2nd board kit is a bit redundant now as it's only 1 more screw to remove the whole binding. I guess it would still be useful swapping between boards that you run different angles on.

I really like the steel heel receivers. If they fit a TD2 I'll be buying one to replace my worn rear one.

The FinTec heels will definitely be on order for me!

Looks to me like you could use your existing cants, and upgrade e-rings and center discs to get a built in suspension kit for the TD2's....correct me if I am wrong.

Why do you need new center disks?

Oh, never mind. They'll need to be thicker/deeper to meet the board and not leave a gap. Or maybe you could use the old ones?

Inquiring minds clearly need a FAQ.

definitely looks like a lot more parts might be cross-compatible between the td2 and td3.

Doesn't seem like quite as radical a change as the td1 vs td2 was.

That's probably because the td2 was and still is a great binding, and now the td3 just improves on things that seem to be more user friendly/convenient rather than completely performance enhancing/changing (thicker e-rings are nice though).

I could be completely off base though, and wouldn't be surprised if i was.

I don't see any info or pictures of the cosmetic cap to keep snow out of the center. Is that still going to be used?

I didn't see any mention of that - is there going to be a plug for the hole such that snow does not get in there? Seems like you could put a little rubber plug over it to keep the snow out.

So this heel assembly converts boots to step ins if they can do it.

Does it work with Burton stepin boots or just some other brands?

Novice to step in stuff but ready to make the move if this binding works as cool as it looks.

Sorry I just found the bit about FinTec compatibility on boots. Thx.

We should be crashing Bomber servers any time now.