Pow

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

Not super hi res LOL but it was some of my best carving. It's funny how it's hard to get those perfect days...the right light, the right snow, light crowds, and time off of work to enjoy it. Oh yeah, and somebody with a camera to grab a picture at just the right moment. The pictures in this thread are really great!

post-3210-141842258413_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

but nothing beats a work in progress... WCS ladies, as of 2 seasons ago i was closer to taming the beast, even on a bad day. i've worked on ceasing to flap my arms and continued the separation of "ze knees." goal on recentering has been helping my riding a lot. also finally succumbing to repairing my knee has allowed for improvement as well. looking forward to a much more productive season this year. winter where are you??

post-1241-141842259305_thumb.jpg

post-1241-141842259309_thumb.jpg

post-1241-14184225931_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Falls Creek, Victoria Australia.18th August 08,

2nd run of the season... still getting my muscle memory back....Got better as the week progressed...

as you can see from pic # 2 lost some speed, and decided to put a little weight on the dragging hand... fell apart after that....

178 FP :flamethro

Still petting the dog though....

Steve

post-3368-141842259554_thumb.jpg

post-3368-141842259556_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Boardski, AGREE totaly man!

I look through it and I say to myself " a bunch of jaggofds snowboarding (more like jibbing) in places they should not be, and usualy doing stuff that is "NOT RECCOMENDED" for anyone, and it tends to be "pass pulling" sort of antics on any mountain by ski-patrol.

Not to mention they must have a colorblind ghey ape working for the clothing design department for most of these companies..... SERIOUSLY . WHO WEARS THIS S H I T ! >?

gappers?

must be, because atleast in this thread here on BOL, we all look like we know W.T.F. we are doing, and have some corridnated fashion sense!

I only got the subscription (by default) with my USASA membership.

the Mag also "pisses me off" too. I think I'll cancel, and ask for my "refund". Just not sure of the "three dollar value" connotation that they card says........ if all I get is a crappy magazine for 12 months, or 3.00, I think I'll take the 12 months of fire starting material to burn at the lodge fireplace ;)

• 1 month later...
Im so computer incompetent that i cannot post mine but its really cool!!!

If you've got anything worth sharing, everyone would love to see them! I encourage you to read here in order to try to learn!

I almost think this thread should be stickied :D Oh well.

It's a great idea, until the thread ages and picture links start breaking like they are destined to on ze internets.:smashfrea Not that I would complain if it did end up stickied.

There are always other options, but just about any solution that's actually good will probably end up being a big time sink. I can only imagine what will be done about the gear reviews section.