Note to New Members ×

Personal Best Carving Photos

Pow

two people do euro carves one circle inside the other at the same time. The outside guy holds onto the snowboard of inside guy's, off snow edge.....

be careful when the outside guy holding the edge pushes off the inside guys board to get back up, he will most definitely screw the inside guy real quick, but what a photo it would be. Bill Enos was the inside guy he almost hit a lift tower (very close)... I could never get him to do again for that photo...... <O:p</O:p

I never understood why

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

winterplace1.jpg

only pic i have, osin 3800 softy setup, taken by a buddy in west virginia, end of last season

dang i need to get an alpine board again my old boots and snowpros cry whenever i take the softies out.

That's how I start 3800+(HardBoot&TD2). The other good thing when corduroy turn choppy, u can straight to trees:biggthump

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=14499&highlight=dynastar+3800

Roy

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a couple more. Time frame: 1996, Mammoth, CA. Chair 4. Equipment: 171 Burton Asym Alp, Burton Race plates, Burton Reactors. Thoughts running through my mind: Damn, I am looking good carving. Little did I know I was doing it allllllll so wrong.

post-56-141842266729_thumb.jpg

post-56-141842266732_thumb.jpg

Aaron: Looks like your having fun. When was that? Looks earlier than 96? The equip has changed!

Tim, it was either 95 or 96. That was the first year of the Blue wood grained Alp. Not only the equipment changed, I did too. Just checked Derf's catalogs, it was 95

Too true... It does look like you're having a blast...:cool:

Must've been carrying a fair whack of speed too.... the wind has peeled your lips back exposing your teeth:biggthump

Steve

Steve, I was carrying "a fair whack of speed". You can tell, I was going so fast the air friction burned the hair right off the top of my head!!!

;)

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I could remember who this was! I snagged this picture off a post on the extremecarving forums at least a few years ago, and tried to find it again so I could say who it was, but my searching powers failed me.

post-20-141842268626_thumb.jpg