Personal Best Carving Photos

Pow

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont have many to chose from but here you go form BMES 2009. Last one I just fiddled with, it was a bit of a sloppy day and we were throwing some meaty roosters. I wonder what it would look like on one of those days where the snow is light and fluffy.

post-1008-141842278358_thumb.jpg

post-1008-141842278362_thumb.jpg

post-1008-141842278365_thumb.jpg

Shawn

I dont wanna thread jack , but what helmet cam do you have? I have been shopping but do onnt know what to go with.

The FCII seems cools becuase its self contained.

Cool pic by the way.

Chubz, it's the GoPro 5 wide. 5mp camera, with a fisheye lens. I got mine at REI with the 20% off coupon. It's $190, so I got it for $152. They're all over ebay for about that price too.

I used the archos 605 in the past, and I'm very stoked on the GoPro. The Archos was way finnicky, and the GoPro just works. I just posted a vid too... check it out. For the money it's a way cool device. It can also be set up to shoot stills every two seconds.

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome goggles torquecarver! Who makes those? I'm looking for some without so many vents because my Oakleys let too much air in...dries out my contacts fast :freak3:

Bugz.

Can't say I like the way the look, and it seems that the only folks with them down here are MAJOR ski snobs.

Might try a change of solution or contacts even. I have o2 Optix, never have a problem with any drying out of sorts, whether I'm biking, running, skiing, or none of the above!

Bugz.

Can't say I like the way the look, and it seems that the only folks with them down here are MAJOR ski snobs.

Might try a change of solution or contacts even. I have o2 Optix, never have a problem with any drying out of sorts, whether I'm biking, running, skiing, or none of the above!

Huh...maybe it's my contacts. I have Dailies. I've had them dry out sprinting the 100m and had my left one fall out once. Also once when I was on the slopes. I always carry eye drops to moisten them up once or twice a day on the mtn. I'll look into it, thanks King.

Awesome goggles torquecarver! Who makes those? I'm looking for some without so many vents because my Oakleys let too much air in...dries out my contacts fast :freak3:

KingCrimson is correct, they are made by "BUGZ".

I've always worn glasses and surprisingly, these fit better over my Oakley Square Wire frames than any others I tried, which is the main reason I chose them. They're also lightweight, and don't fog up or scratch easily. They do let some air in at high speeds, but that's mainly due to the frames of my glasses not allowing them to seal perfectly on the sides. You might want to give them a try... :biggthump

Guess I shouldn't have made the snobs down here statement, you're in the OC! :lol:

I've found the most useful part of goggles is they catch your contacts when you slam your face into the ground so hard they pop out.

No worries KC, I haven't ridden any SoCal resorts in over 10 years! Just way too crowded now. I'll gladly drive the 5 hours for wide open terrain... :biggthump

You might want to work on that whole 'slamming your face into the ground' problem...

It could be the root-cause of all your contact issues! ;):lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is the last time boarding this season. I am missing snow already.

The link in your signature is broken.

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/youtube.com/watch?v=bKwQ_zeRwEs

Religion is like a huge dog, when its yours it seems comforting and safe but it scares the hell out of everybody else and the least you can do is keep it away from kids.