Pow

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think there's any lameness in the shot. I just like the contrast between you and the skier. You're rockin' it and she's... uh... definitely not rockin' it. In all honesty, I can't see your butt in that pic, but I would guess that it's all that pizza and beer that's making your butt look big. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hey come on now. This is not carving best. This is someone laying on the snow.

A middle aged lady in rear entry boots skiing past looks better than you do.

Duuuuuuddddde... get after it. Don't just lay there. :smashfrea

Hahahahahah yeah it was actually when i gave my friend the camera and i got a boot out :mad: but it came out nice :biggthump

I wish I could remember who this was! I snagged this picture off a post on the extremecarving forums at least a few years ago, and tried to find it again so I could say who it was, but my searching powers failed me.

Good speed on that one....:eplus2: looks like the night before was a very cold one too!!!

Love the pics everybody... nice to see some trenchin' action here in the middle of summer:barf:

Steve

Before I took the plates off the FRIGHTTRAIN (Rozzi190), I was on one the biggest trails @ jiminy peak and as usual.... Im the one with the camera in my pocket ( Always a bridesmaid... never a Bride on the groom!) so I had to climb back up the hill to get a pic of this nice piece of my work.

Fave pic of a carve I've done this season with full extension complete with glove drag line. :1luvu:

post-2724-141842273487_thumb.jpg

This was taken by Vahur:1luvu: at ECS09 and its the first photo of me riding I have seen for a long time. I love it but I think I should maybe riding at SES09 as I ride more race style than extreme carve. Also if anyone thinks I am doing something wrong, please tell me as I am always looking to improve.

post-6153-141842274171_thumb.jpg

This was taken by Vahur:1luvu: at ECS09 and its the first photo of me riding I have seen for a long time. I love it but I think I should maybe riding at SES09 as I ride more race style than extreme carve. Also if anyone thinks I am doing something wrong, please tell me as I am always looking to improve.

Looks like you could use a little bigger smile.

:biggthump:biggthump

Nice turn.

This was taken ... at ECS09 and its the first photo of me riding I have seen for a long time. I love it but I think I should maybe riding at SES09 as I ride more race style than extreme carve.

I'm sure that none will complain if you continue to ride this way during ECS. :D

Not that there is something wrong with SES in Aspen, I myself am thinking about hitting those slopes once again sometimes in future...

Also if anyone thinks I am doing something wrong, please tell me as I am always looking to improve.

Looks nice to me, but what do I know about technique :rolleyes:

For race style heelside turn suggestions maybe this thread is of help:

Backside turn....

As per last comment by philfell you should rise your leading hand to avoid hitting snow with it.