Note to New Members ×

Mr. Bill Bordy is down, but not out!

fin

Got off the phone with Bill Bordy last night as he apparently has blown both his ACL and MCL (one knee) in an unfortunate Kite-Boarding accident on Saturday. As it stands now he goes into surgery on Feb 13th and will not be able to attend the Session in Aspen. Don't worry, we are working on him to postpone the work and come hang with us at the tent and parties.

Everyone here at Bomber wishes Bordy a quick recovery and a pain free operation! And I think I speak for the entire BOL community when I say we are all waiting for the inevitable, codeine and whiskey induced forum posts that will give us hours of good reading if not apocalyptic flame-wars that will be sung about for generations to come. Go get'm Bordy :biggthump

post-1-141842228682_thumb.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the inevitable, codeine and whiskey induced forum posts

This reminds me of one time my roommates girlfriend had a migrane so she took a vicodin. A little later we were watching a movie and we had some beers. We warned her about it but she ignored us. She had about half a beer down when she's like "DUDE!!!........ My eyes are, like, WIDE OPEN!!" We just slowly looked at her and said ok and continued to watch the movie.

Sorry to hear the news. Take it slow and heal up strong.

A friend of mine used a passive movement machine for rehab and healed up with no loss of movement and very quick healing. Something like http://www.dme-direct.com/breg-k500-knee-p-225.html He rented it a few years ago for $200 and it came with someone that delivered it to the house and set it up.

Talk to your doc,

Hugh

Well Fin if we're gonna post Bordy pics...here's a beauty after the " body sledding into the hot tub" after party from last SES...someone fell asleep in the wrong room... :lol:

Come on Billy! Don't make me start telling stories from childhood if you don't show up sucka!!

post-70-141842228684_thumb.jpg

Down and out in Park City! Wasn't there a movie about that? If not, there will be!

Billy, toughen up and come on over to SES! Oh... can I borrow your Kessler? You probably won't need it for a while!

Dave with that 196, you don't need a Kessler. me on the other hand...........

Billy, stay away from kites, they are dangerous