Note to New Members ×

Ultimate Carving Soundtrack

Jack M

OKAY. Here are the rules. Name your top THREE favorite songs you want in your mp3 player while carving. Yes, ONLY three. AND - they MUST be available in <b>iTunes</b>. I'll start:

Telepopmusik - Breathe (from the EC video "Stoked")

Joe Satriani - Summer Song (ironic, no?)

Jesse Cook - Mario Takes a Walk

(I would say Eric Johnson - White Cliffs of Dover, but iTunes doesn't have it.)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Randy S.
So someone should take all these and release "Ultimate Carving Soundtrack Volume 1" on CD ...

Or set up Bomber as an iTunes affiliate and assemble it as a play list and have all the proceeds go to the Bomber Legal Defense Fund.

who said anythings wrong with this post. I hate itunes and most things apple. ha!

am I not allowed to chime in? How is it ok for everyone else to post random nonsense, but I get crap for it? doesnt make sense

that said, if I were listening to music while riding it might be sabbath, pantera, slayer, sepultura, my frien Uberzone (or any other breakbeat stuff), maybe I dunno...DJ Dara (Drum N Bass) or maybe some good old fashioned punk rock.

Havent listened to music while riding in a long time though.

so...10 people post before I do but I get attention.

You got attention becuase the 10 people before you posted something related to the post. The post was about carving soundtrack and yes there was a contraint placed on it. That being that it had to be avaliable on iTunes. No one asked if iTunes was good or not.

BTW why do you hate Apple so much? I find that most are just jealous that they make so damn much money. Plus they make a pretty good product. If you don't like 'em don't buy there stuff. Just don't go around and spout off about how much it sucks. Why does it suck?

->Ben

I find that most are just jealous that they make so damn much money.

Ben, get with the program. Money is evil. Therefore successful business are also evil. This includes Burton, Intrawest, ASC, Microsoft, Apple, IBM, Intel, McDonalds, Ford, Raytheon, Pfizer, ADM, Fidelity, and yes, Google, among countless others. Nevermind that we can't live without them.

D-Sub, just teasin' man. But this is why you attract it:

Top 5 BOL Posters, posts per day:

Me - 2.02

Randy S - 1.70

Mike T - 1.67

bobdea - 1.52

D-Sub - 10.00

Ben, get with the program. Money is evil. Therefore successful business are also evil. This includes Burton, Intrawest, ASC, Microsoft, Apple, IBM, Intel, McDonalds, Ford, Raytheon, Pfizer, ADM, Fidelity, and yes, Google, among countless others. Nevermind that we can't live without them.

D-Sub, just teasin' man. But this is why you attract it:

Top 5 BOL Posters, posts per day:

Me - 2.02

Randy S - 1.70

Mike T - 1.67

bobdea - 1.52

D-Sub - 10.00

yeah...I know...its pretty darn bad. and I know you were teasing, PLUS you did state clearly the "rules" of this thread.