Note to New Members ×

Ultimate Carving Soundtrack

Jack M

I do not listen to tunes while riding - personal preference. I do, however, always seem to have music in my head when on the board and invariably one of the following will pop up:

. Pieces Froid (Cold Pieces) Composed by Eric Satie for Piano

. Sade (any song)

. Beethoven's Piano Sonata # 14 in c (Moonlight)

This has nothing to do with flow on the board. I think it's just the manifestation of happiness and calm when riding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest shrederjen

Where the River Flows - Collective Soul

Surfing with the Alien - Joe Satriani

and probably

Voodoo Chile Blues - Jimi Hendrix

or any Hendrix for that matter......

you guys should check out RJD2. Its a group with pretty cool beats. Check out the song Ghostwriter, you wont regret it. I can send you a sample if you want.

I love most songs by pink floyd because their vocals go perfectly along with the instruments and sounds that you can't really call them vocals. Also, i like dream theater as well. I also love some metal along with techno and DnB.:)

O fortuna is a kick ass song too.

I don't really listen to music while riding yet, only skiing.

lastly, you want a good mp3 player, sell ur ipod on ebay and get one of these.

how awesome is it?

• 11 months later...

Well, I stand up next to a mountain

And I chop it down with the edge of my hand

Yeah

Well, I stand up next to a mountain

And I chop it down with the edge of my hand

Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island

Might even raise a little sand

Yeah

cause Im a voodoo child

Lord knows Im a voodoo child baby

I want to say one more last thing

I didnt mean to take up all your sweet time

Ill give it right back to ya one of these days

Hahaha

I said I didnt mean to take up all your sweet time

Ill give it right back one of these days

Oh yeah

post-123-141842223689_thumb.jpg

Bartron...I just searched for the lyrics to the Blink182 song you posted...

:barf:

maybe the music is really good? funny coming from a band that claims to be so punk. I heard they covered a descendents song, too...

edit..just looked that up, too. They cover "Hope" from what I can find. Sublime already owned the cover of that on 40 oz

sorry...not trying to poo on your musical tastes. I have no choice but to hate anything and everything Blink 182 does. It is a matter of principle :)

Bartron...I just searched for the lyrics to the Blink182 song you posted...

:barf:

maybe the music is really good? funny coming from a band that claims to be so punk. I heard they covered a descendents song, too...

edit..just looked that up, too. They cover "Hope" from what I can find. Sublime already owned the cover of that on 40 oz

sorry...not trying to poo on your musical tastes. I have no choice but to hate anything and everything Blink 182 does. It is a matter of principle :)

I don't listen to lyrics and thus I don't care what an artist sings about. I'm pretty much a music-only person, with the exception of Snoop Dogg's songs, Eminem's songs and some other rap/hip-hop songs. :)

And I certainly don't care about style labels. To me it's all music. I don't care what style anyone (including the artists themselves) claim to be, or which bin other people choose to place the band/musicians in.

All that matters is whether I like the music or not. Everything else is an unnecessary complication.

If I like the song, I listen to it. If I don't like the song, then I don't listen to it. Period. Nice and simple. :)

'later...

Ja zie ultimate!

Abba -Knowing me and knowing you

Bonnie M - By the rivers of Babylon

Vannila Ice - Ice Ice Baby!

What more could you ask for! :1luvu:

LOve your choice of songs Shred..... when ya coming back to Vernon.......groomers have been sweet this year :biggthump

Hmm, I dont know too much of iTunes as well as whether if its available or not with 'em. Ill post mine, regardless.

Arch Enemy's "My Apocalypse"

Old Dirty Bastard's "Got your money" (picked this tune up from Portland's 95.5 radio when i was riding out at mt hood and it was perfect for me)

Beastie Boys' "Paul's Boutique" (not sure if i got the title right, tho)

Started to cut and paste the list into a word doc, short of time.

Be nice to burn these fav carving tunes to a cd. BOL FAV CARVE TUNES!!

I pasted all songs from the three pages and have most of these songs on file already. Will search for missing songs on my free music site later. If anyone wants a copy when complete... just let me know.

I pasted all songs from the three pages and have most of these songs on file already. Will search for missing songs on my free music site later. If anyone wants a copy when complete... just let me know.

Dude! Thanks Stan, count me in!!

Perhaps get it a few more entries?

But hey, if you do the work, you name the terms.

I know, IPAs !!!!

Very cool. Bryan