Note to New Members ×

OT: waaaaaaay OT....

Aisling

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Aisling

i'm tired of dating a$$holes. you guys are all such sweethearts where can i meet a nice guy for once? LOL:rolleyes:

HAHAHA!!! I had a girl say that to me once: "Why can't I find a nice guy like you?" Well, um, hello? At the time, I was very available. :rolleyes: Now she's married, but not with me.

AISLING: Sorry, I'm very un-available now! :D My suggestion: Stop looking and a nice guy will land in your lap! Now won't that be fun!

I'm with you Aisling. I was dating this GREAT "nice" (and he is a nice guy) guy, but not anymore. What's up with guys lately?? Guess I just don't get it. Sorry for all you "nice" guys out there, but there are some "nice" guys that just ruin it.

And no, I am NOT involved with Fin as most of you think. :) Although he is a very nice guy,and has been a really great friend to me.

Guest Randy S.

Michelle is available! Wow, maybe I really do have a compelling reason to come to SES next year! :D Hmmm...

DWM, 41, 5'10", 195lbs, Loves to carve, Nice Guy...

Bummer,

Girly Give your self a big hug for me (or ask Fin too with just a little pat on the tush!).

You know all us snowboarders are really just hoodlums in disguise.-Please don't let Christy in on it though.

Guest Randy S.

Oh, and I have this to say about this thread...

ttiwwp.gif

and let the leghump.gif begin (that's leg humping btw).

Oh, and Aisling, we've seen this picture already, so it doesn't count:

attachment.php?s=&postid=7098

Originally posted by Randy S.

Michelle is available! Wow, maybe I really do have a compelling reason to come to SES next year! :D Hmmm...

DWM, 41, 5'10", 195lbs, Loves to carve, Nice Guy...

Heard it all before........

This is not a dating service!!!!

Thanks Billy for your words. I'm so bummed about the whole thing. Life has to continue, right??? We'll talk soon I'm sure.

no matter what you think, Christy is a lucky girl!

Originally posted by Michelle

And no, I am NOT involved with Fin as most of you think. :) Although he is a very nice guy,and has been a really great friend to me.

Aisling, I believe what Michelle is saying is that you and Fin should get together.

I always knew Fin only started this website to get chicks.

Guest Ghostrider

hahaha randy s...I havent seen that pic in forever. I almost forgot about it!!!

I don't think youre ever going to get a post off without living that down ais!! :D

I agree with the relaxing and waiting for things to happen. I was divorced about 5 years ago-in fact, today was my and my ex-'s anniversary. I dated a few guys, each reminded me of the ex- in some "fatal" fashion(no, I didn't kill anybody) then Sam came along.

We bought our house about 2 years ago-got married for real in May....

man that pic is gonna haunt my ass forever. ah well.

see.. now this is where it gets annoying, everyone assumes (incorrectly) that all us gals want is to get married. i am in NO rush in that dept. i just want a nice, normal, free from insanity and drama, dating thingamajob going on. lol

Originally posted by Aisling

see.. now this is where it gets annoying, everyone assumes (incorrectly) that all us gals want is to get married. i am in NO rush in that dept. i just want a nice, normal, free from insanity and drama, dating thingamajob going on. lol

I hear ya sister! Not everyone wants to get married and do the kids thing. I would be happy with a guy who doesn't want drama in his life, is not abusive, thinks I am worth his time and effort, and respects me. OBVIOUSLY that is too much to ask in this day and age!

skatha, congrats. It's nice to hear there are people who fit the bill. But NONE of them seem to be in my life. :) And as far as waiting and relaxing, I was single and sooo happy for 4 years before I met this guy - he really took me by surprise. I think you are damned if you do damned if you don't in relationships anyway. So much for trying to play it cool, 'huh?

Guest Randy S.

Have you guys tried match.com? I've been meeting women through match since I got divorced and its been great. I've met and dated some wonderful women. Yeah, there are strange guys on there, but there are strange guys everywhere. At least on match you can weed out the really odd ones. Since I don't like hanging out in bars and I'm not much of a pick-up artist, it works well for me.

You can read all about me on match. My profile name is sinecure. Be sure to wink at me.

Once again, not looking to get married. Thanks for all the dating advice. There is no weeding out of the weirdos, men (and probably women too, I don't know) don't show their true colors until it's too late. Best of luck with all that!

Guest Randy S.
Originally posted by skategoat

And if you're married and adventurous, there is always www.ashleymadison.com.

That's funny. I'd never heard of that one. There must not be many members, because there are none in my area (where nearly every person has internet access and uses online stuff for everything).

I think most folks use Craigslist for extra-marital entertainment around here. If you are looking for some entertaining reading, check out the "Casual Encounters" section of CL.

Originally posted by Randy S.

I think most folks use Craigslist for extra-marital entertainment around here. If you are looking for some entertaining reading, check out the "Casual Encounters" section of CL.

Well since you ladies are far, far away... I can only commiserate in your suffering. In the meantime, all I can offer you is some reading amusement via - Best of Craigslist

Well, I didn't think I'd WANT to get married again-the ex cheated on me twice. The first I forgave, the second was the end. I had a 14 months old and a 3 year old and 2 jobs to support myself-doctoring doesn't pay what most people think it does...

But there's only so long one can remain chaste without it affecting you....;)

I actually met Sam on match. He didn't want to get married again, either....:D

Oh, well....

Originally posted by Michelle

I hear ya sister! Not everyone wants to get married and do the kids thing. I would be happy with a guy who doesn't want drama in his life, is not abusive, thinks I am worth his time and effort, and respects me. OBVIOUSLY that is too much to ask in this day and age!

My Girl and I are just as you describe: Happilly living together without the official title of being married, and no kids, either. Going on 4ish years, too.