Note to New Members ×

Ever try a NSR?? What a great board!!

2012Alpine1

Have not ridden this all year stepped into it this weekend and ripped it. So stable, nose stiff, no wash out, no plate needed. Not for the faint of heart but damn did I have a good time. If you ride hard and have the means to try one don't pass it up. Going hard i can only ride it 3-4 hrs at time, but every minute is priceless.. Guy I was riding w/ comment "i think you would of had to jump out of a plane to go any faster!!" Not to mention its an 09 model cant read the spec any more they are carved/worn off.

On 1/28/2019 at 9:44 PM, Jack M said:

Had a 185 from 2010 until last fall when I finally had to let it go in order to fund new projects.  One of my all time favorite boards.  Smooth ride.  Really accelerates off the tail.

Yup, love mine, last board I bought before my long riding hiatus. Its the second best board I’ve had, but maybe the best for me as it demands less than some of the others I have. 

On 2/1/2019 at 11:11 AM, Corey said:

I rode mine back to back with a Kessler 185. I couldn't imagine paying the price difference unless I was racing for a living. Very similar. 

Fantastic board for an incredible price. 

Ehhhhhhhhh careful there. They are similar..... but very different too. Kesslers from the vintage of my NSR I’d say are a little more..... something... my NSR is more playful maybe. The kess I was on I think was a touch longer. I think my NSR is a 180 or 182 or something.... now I gotta go check!