Note to New Members ×

Sold. $$ Drop Used Upz boots RC8's size mondo 28

Shred Gruumer

Price drop 10-15-2018

Used boots, they have scuffs and buckle wear in all the usual places , Lots of Life left in these.  the toe stitching on one liner came undone so they were stitched back up sorry for the odd color it was all i had at the time and its holding great so i did not redo...

They are the stock flow liners, shells have NO tears or cracks.

I think these are 3 years old...

$ 135.89 plus shipping..FOB Cleveland

I have additional Photos email:  rthut2 at roadrunner dott kom

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by Shred Gruumer
Dunno... Felt like it.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Shred. Upper cuff numbers look good but I don't have the sole length measurements stamped on my shells. I know yours are smaller but I am hoping they are 1 cm smaller and not 2 cm. Not to have you jump through hoops but any chance of you taking a photo by laying a ruler or tape measure along the bottom of the sole of the boot so I can compare.

I want these and think they will work just want to make sure of size. Thanks. 

The 291 / 312 number on the sole indicates this is a size 28 shell.  There was a good thread showing the correlation between those numbers and boot sizes, but I can't find it now.  I switched from an M27 UPZ to an M28 UPZ and had to open up my bindings substantially to fit the boot.  

This thread has decent info: http://forums.alpinesnowboarder.com/topic/44803-upz-vs-deeluxe-size-28/

Size 28 has 291 / 312 on the sole, size 29 has 303 / 324 on the sole.