Note to New Members ×

BEast - Berkshire East

cail

Hey Mitch, I'm planning to be there.  Either Saturday or Sunday or both.  Let me know when and I'll be sure to coordinate. 

Also, remember we're all getting together to Rally the weekend after, Feb 21 & 22, even though Dingbat still hasn't declared it official!  A bunch of us have already made plans.  Heck, I already have my room reserved at the Hawk Mountain Lodge.  So it's on!  TIME TO RALLY!!!!  :eplus2:

• Like 1

You guys are killing me !  DUDES!!!! I have a race the 28th, and its 4.5 hours from the Beast.  Defiantly do not expect you handsome, kind, unbelievably talented, considerate gentlemen to reschedule on behalf of little ol' me, a young man who looks up to all you handsome, kind, unbelievably talented, considerate gentlemen.  Did I mention you are all handsome?  

I still plan on being there the weekend of the 14th.  Let's get Mark, Bobby and anyone else out there for shredding purposes.

You guys are killing me !  DUDES!!!! I have a race the 28th, and its 4.5 hours from the Beast.  Defiantly do not expect you handsome, kind, unbelievably talented, considerate gentlemen to reschedule on behalf of little ol' me, a young man who looks up to all you handsome, kind, unbelievably talented, considerate gentlemen.  Did I mention you are all handsome?  

Wait.... you just called us OLD!  

I still plan on being there the weekend of the 14th.  Let's get Mark, Bobby and anyone else out there for shredding purposes.

Me too! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tugboater really enjoyed meeting and boarding with you at Powder Ridge.  Thanks for the referral to the forums and will try to get up to Berkshire East on Saturday.  Also  Happy Birthday!   Yours is Friday or Saturday.  Mine is Monday..... Only 25 years difference. Have great weekend up in VT.

Edited by snobrdndds

Mark,

Thanks for putting on this event. I had a blast at the Beast, you can't go wrong with a great combination of great snow, good groom, great people and great terrain. 

If the Beast was 30/45 mins closer I'd be up a lot more regularly. 

Thanks,

Geoff

Edited by GeoffV

• 2 weeks later...