Note to New Members ×

BEast - Berkshire East

cail

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

Yes, I do lessons. While I won't pretend to be in the same league as some of the more experienced alpine instructors our community is blessed with, I've gotten great feedback from my beginner (transitioning to hardboots) to early intermediate lessons.

Boots and all the other PB gear will be out of town from Jan 23rd to Feb 2nd. They will be traveling to Carving Days at Labrador and Toggenburg and then Mont Blanc in Canada for Dan's Pure Boarding event. I'm hoping to be at the Canada event as well. If she can make either event, the gear will be available to her there of course. Otherwise, anytime is good.

The Rally should be Feb 21st,22nd. Guess I should clamp that down and start a thread....

I'm thinking of a road trip to the Beast on this coming Tuesday. Anyone want to meet up? I have to leave by 3:30-4 to be home for Scouts but I'm willing to give it my all.

Let me know if you do decide to come up. I was going to be off hill Tue. but could possibly change plans.

Mike, We must have been doing circles looking for each other. Catch up with you later in the week.