Note to New Members ×

Nakiska Expression Session (NES) 2014 - January 10-12

Riceball

Here are the dates for the 2014 Nakiska Expression Session.

Friday, January 10, 2014.

Saturday, January 11, 2014.

Sunday, January 12, 2014.

Saturday night Ann and I will host everyone at our place for pizza, drinks and photo/video viewing.

Spread the word!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an FYI that I will be trying to do a sequence photo of people. I tried this last year with a one-on-one with Freddy and it came out okay, but not satisfactory. It may work out best to try this on Friday because there will be less traffic on the hill, but I'll play it by ear.

post-1299-141842397819_thumb.jpg

Here's the video SunSurfer made of my Steeps clinic at SES: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCE8hH5j5Ws

The audio is tough to hear at times, it's pretty good considering it was made with a point-and-shoot digital camcorder. I didn't even know Alan was going to make it public! It still gets the basics that Steve and Darcy drilled into my head over a few years.

The intermediate clinic covers many of the same points, but on gentler slopes and at lower speeds.

Kerrc, we could also meet up at Asessippi sometime. www.asessippi.com I go there 3 or 4 times a year, and almost always during the Xmas break. It looks like about a 4-hour drive for you, and 4.5 for me. It's worth it if you can't head West to the mountains, Asessippi is a fantastic carving hill with wide runs and a variety of pitches to find your favorite.

Two of them are true black diamond runs even by mountain standards, but they're short.