Note to New Members ×

Carving magazine issue 2 is out!!

alexgforce

The magazine exists only in printed format. Not digital. The price of the magazine includes worldwide shipping.

Regarding the quantity, shipping 1 copy or 2 copies in one package makes absolutely no difference in the shipping charge. For sending 2 copies in 1 package will cost slightly more than double of sending 1 issue. That is why there is no option for quantity. A difference in shipping cost may apply to orders of 5 or more copies. For these quantities just send us an email and we will get a quote for you.

I hope your copies will arrive soon so we can get some feedback!!!

howdy all

so how are you guys sending u.s. money orders to greece? [TABLE]

<tbody>

[TR=class: uccRes]

[TD=width: 47%, align: right]current rate = 25.00 EUR<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of rates is prohibited under the Terms of Use. -->[/TD]

[TD=width: 6%]=[/TD]

[TD=width: 47%, align: left]33.3787 USD[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

<tbody>

[TD=width: 47%, align: right]<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of rates is prohibited under the Terms of Use. -->[/TD]

[TD=width: 6%][/TD]

[TD=width: 47%, align: left]<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of rates is prohibited under the Terms of Use. -->thanks[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>

[/TABLE]

howdy all

so how are you guys sending u.s. money orders to greece? [TABLE]

<tbody>

[TD=width: 47%, align: right]current rate = 25.00 EUR<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of rates is prohibited under the Terms of Use. -->[/TD]

[TD=width: 6%]=[/TD]

[TD=width: 47%, align: left]33.3787 USD[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

<tbody>

[TD=width: 47%, align: right]<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of rates is prohibited under the Terms of Use. -->[/TD]

[TD=width: 6%][/TD]

[TD=width: 47%, align: left]<!-- WARNING: Automated extraction of rates is prohibited under the Terms of Use. -->thanks[/TD]

[/TR]

</tbody>

[/TABLE]

Well, I don't know about everybody else, but I used Paypal. Instant, and it did the conversion automatically.

Got my issue today, was shocked at how fast it came. Alex you guys did an awesome job putting the 2nd issue together. The articles are well written and the pictures are layed out nicely.

Nice work once again, I sincerely hope you are able to keep this mag going. I know we all look forward to it.

... was shocked at how fast it came... I sincerely hope you are able to keep this mag going.
Wow, Another piece of art.

These last two comments nicely summed up my feelings too.

This is as good as the first. Love the production value and quality of the magazine. Hope you can continue to keep doing these.

Dave

Just got mine! This is even better than the first.(IMO) I heard some commenting on the price. If it was cheap, it would be just like any other publication. It's even better quality than "Surfer's Journal". Which is expensive compared to other mags. Thanks again Alex, and all the contributors to "our" magazine.:)