Note to New Members ×

Carving magazine issue 2 is out!!

alexgforce

Wow, great job again! The quality is outstanding with great pics and articles and a variety of writing...ie a mix of gear reviews, sessions, and the "headspace" piece that is really valuable to this sport. Can't wait for the next issue!

Wow, great job again! The quality is outstanding with great pics and articles and a variety of writing...ie a mix of gear reviews, sessions, and the "headspace" piece that is really valuable to this sport. Can't wait for the next issue!

The "headspace" piece is indeed a remarkable article!!! Great job by Ian Mckenzie. I hope we will have more people with this kind of ideas coming forward in the following issues.

What is the average shipping time to Canada? I ordered my copy just over two weeks ago and am getting anxious. Been a year you know :)

Guys it shouldn't take that long. Most of the magazines we are sending take maximum a week to get to their destination. Please give me your names so I can go through our records and tell you exactly when the magazines were sent.

Thank you for your patience.

We are finaly out!!!

www.carvingmag.com

Please use this thread to post comments, ideas, suggestions, etc.

Help us make this magazine better!!

thank you for the support.

Alex, package of 5 mag received on Mar 14. That's very quick consider package was shipped out Monday Mar 4. Very good respond & service.

Glad YVR Carvers can support, keep it coming.

RT

Edited by CarvingScooby

• 3 weeks later...