Note to New Members ×

Jasey Jay Anderson Snowboards

Ernie00

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I talked with him a week or so ago. Uses all the latest materials other manufacturers are using.

I had a couple drinks before I talked with him, I can't remember how much I can or cant say so I'd rather not say too much.

Boards look preety sweet though.:biggthump

K

How many did HE have? Just kidding of course.Considering the effort it had to have taken and all the dues he paid to reach his dream I hope his company succeeds.

If you want to order and get a board this year/season, hurry. I just got an email from JJ: he makes 250 pieces a year. Website will be upgraded late fall.

Prices for the boards including plates are very interesting.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I also enquired about these boards recently. The information evening mentioned above is scheduled for November 19th at MSSI. Contact Mathieu Norman at 450.227.4671 for more details.

Three Quebec locations will be stocking the boards:

• MSSI
  • Max Ski Service, Mt-Tremblant
  • La Boutique Sharks, Laval

Demos will also be available at ECES courtesy of http://www.raceboarding.com/ according to JJ. I'm looking forward to trying them :)

Cheers!

It appears they are confused in what a TD3 is??

Ouch.

Anyone else notice that both boards have only UPM inserts....

It seems that the board and the interface were designed as a system. Advantage: performance. Disadvantage: versatility. Details on the interface are not available yet.

Ouch.

It seems that the board and the interface were designed as a system. Advantage: performance. Disadvantage: versatility. Details on the interface are not available yet.

JJ emailed me that his boards are NOT having 4 x 4, only mounting with (his)plates is the sole option you have. You can influence the stifness of the board by tweeking the plate (system). I call that a revolution in plates :biggthump (Mike Tinkler made that already possible with his sticks - plate system).