Note to New Members ×

Aspen or Bust Part Duex revisited!

*Ace*

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Azweepay, didn't I tell you to keep your hands off my lady friend. Actually, she is kinda pear shaped, a 14m tip and a generous 24m tail.:eplus2: Built for speed and performance. She is so good that even the Burners have been kicked aside. I am a one board man now, literally and figuratively. Only one other has had the privledge to ride the Redneck Rocket, my Pacific Islander brother from SOCAL took her for a spin and did not want to give her back! She is for real men only, step up to the plate if you have the stones. This one doesn't dissapoint. Thanks Donek, you built one hell of a sexy beast.

Think Snow!

Mr. Azweepay, didn't I tell you to keep you hands off my lady friend. Actually, she is kinda pear shaped, a 14m tip and a generous 24m tail.:eplus2: Built for speed and performance. She is so good the even the Burners have been kicked aside. I am a one board man now, literally and figuratively. Only one other has had the privledge to ride the Redneck Rocket, my Latino brother from SOCAL took her for a spin and did not want to give her back! She is for real men only, step up to the plate if you have the stones. This one doesn't dissapoint. Thanks Donek, you built on hell of a sexy beast.
a die-cut mirror-image base on that would've been fab. :biggthump

here is a video from the Greek Crew

does anyone knows how to embed the video in the thread?

Here you go:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TopxxM7clEo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Even if the trip for us is halfway around the world, it is the highlight of our season. It is an amazing experience to ride with everyone and to watch everyone ride. The level of riders is just getting better every year. The photos and videos for sure keeps our minds busy until the next session.

Ray,

We definitely missed you and Anja this year!!! I am looking forward to see you in Soelden for the CM event. Till then, enjoy Europe as much as you can!

Just in case people haven't seen these in their edited versions...

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=510 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JcWqxmAdCfo" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=510 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ENF3s8AptFM" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U-Fj8-xbEhM" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Mr. Azweepay, didn't I tell you to keep your hands off my lady friend. Actually, she is kinda pear shaped, a 14m tip and a generous 24m tail.:eplus2: Built for speed and performance. She is so good that even the Burners have been kicked aside. I am a one board man now, literally and figuratively. Only one other has had the privledge to ride the Redneck Rocket, my Latino brother from SOCAL took her for a spin and did not want to give her back! She is for real men only, step up to the plate if you have the stones. This one doesn't dissapoint. Thanks Donek, you built one hell of a sexy beast.

Think Snow!

First time I heard General Lee is of the female persuasion!

You sure you're not driving Miss Daisy?

;) SunSurfer