Note to New Members ×

N.I.C.E. at Schwietzer Feb. 22-27. '11

b0ardski

Marty, If your coming here for sunday night I'll have to ask Fran about letting you have the sm bedroom with 2 twins a day early. She might be OK with that.

Where's Wilson?

any way, That room is open mon & tue night which will bring the price down for those days to $57 pp with your own room.

Let me know your itinerary we'll make it work.

Look's like both ends of the week just got pretty reasonable:biggthump

call me If you like, 2oh8 61oh 2169 or email thru BOL.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think we'll need the room on Sunday night, we can just get something in town.

Wilson, WY is what I'm referring to. We have friends who live there and were planning on being there from the 14th to the 26th of Feb. But we'd love to visit another resort, and it's only a 10 hour drive. I hope...

Cool Dan, That'll help.

there's still the 20% discount offer Mon-Thur for the ski in ski out rooms/condo (pool & hot tubs) in the village and 3beds in the NICE condo fri.

Hey Boardski, it looks like you can count the three of us in for Friday and Saturday nights. To confirm, there's no hot tub in the NICE condo is there? If so, we'll need a detailed assessment of nearby hot tub poaching opportunities upon arrival. :)

I have a whopping 1 day of lift-served so far this season, and 3 days of skinning...need to spend a lot of time in the gym between now and then.

No problem Steve you can have a bunk on Sat. night, so thats six peeps for Sat. which brings it down to $40 a head:biggthump

I'll adjust the roster tomorrow.

Kinpa, you need to lock in which days you'll be here in the next week or so, then I can get a final price to everyone.

Don't think we'll need the room on Sunday night, we can just get something in town.

Wilson, WY is what I'm referring to. We have friends who live there and were planning on being there from the 14th to the 26th of Feb. But we'd love to visit another resort, and it's only a 10 hour drive. I hope...

10-11 hrs sounds about right to Sandpoint

One of us will meet you at the village Mon. morning to get you the discount coupons for tickets. You & GF will have the sm bedroom with 2 twins for mon & tue night $57 pp.

OK enough about the condo...

Made a few runs with Brudda Dane on the HARDpack yesterday, he was on the ultra prime w/conshox and looking really smooth.

Most of the mt was brutal rained on then refrozen so I'm taking skis up today 168 Elan mag10s & 183 atomic twintips. The 183s will let me keep up with Chris on his 205 RC4s. old skool ruled the refrozen.

Kinpa, you need to lock in which days you'll be here in the next week or so, then I can get a final price to everyone.

Ok, so I did put in for days off work, but this is what I'm thinking... come up Sunday night after teaching at Lookout, Ride Monday - Thursday, stay Thursday night, drive home on Friday.... That is pending on days off, but I think it will work. If those nights are full, I'll sleep on the floor somewhere or find something else.... but whatever is left for those nights, put me down for.

howdy

just wanted to say howzit! to brudda dane.

good to hear he's up and riding. aloha brudda dane

let me know if you come this way...

west carven

Hey, maybe you ought to plan a trip to Schweitzer at the end of Feb???? Come on, it's not that far.....

Hey gang,

Been busy riding so haven't been able to post lately. Wanted to let everyone know Kram and I are off to WTF in Whitefish. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I also would like all of those signed up for the cat trip to give me a call. I mainly want everybodies contact info. My cell # is 208-290-8023. Looks like were going to have a good turnout which is good since i'd like to see it turn into a yearly event. Let's get on them edges and ride.

Russ

Just got my tickets. I'll be there Fri, Sat, and Sun. I will be able to ship out a few demos. Please let me know if there are any specific requests. I will of course bring some plates, so let me know what boards people are most interested in.

Great news Sean :biggthump

Anxious to tryout a plate to tame my 185 Identity as well as the new profile metal ax & axxess in a +/-175.

Not sure how many boards you can bring for demo but I think a smaller (165 +/-) pilot & blade would be good for converts/softbooters.

Maybe some other folks coming to NICE will chime in with a request.

194mountain_facts.jpg

Great news, Sat.26 & Sun.27 Sean and Fin will be here to play with the NICErs & will have a few toys, including plates to demo.

Mark Miller (local board builder) will have a couple alpine decks for us to try out also. Alpine Snowboarders of the Inland Northwest fb page http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=198932408576

The weekend will be busy with Outrageous Air Show going on so the early loads for NICErs on THU & FRI will be a bonus if you can make it for those days:biggthump

Schwietzer is giving us 20% discount lift coupons and midweek lodging which makes the ticket price $52+6%tx instead of $65+tx.

Lodging in the village will vary with the room, Use "Trench" as a discount code when you book.

There's are a couple beds still available in the condo Mon,Tue,Wed & Sat.

From Schwietzer's web site,

How to get here http://www.schweitzer.com/plan-your-.../getting-here/

lodging http://www.schweitzer.com/plan-your-...dging-options/

We could only get discount on mountain lodging for midweek due to the Outrageous Air Show on Fri-Sat

379Yokes_O-Air_Poster.jpg

NOAA 7day forecast for the top of Schwietzer http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...0&unit=0&lg=en

Brudda Dane says the Hawaiians are coming:biggthump

So that's 3 girls on the crew

5334491011_6271ab4f15_z.jpg

You out there Buster? chime in

5334492047_5a29ab7f41_z.jpg

Pics from last years No Ka'oi session :cool:

I'm in. Emailed KRAM and Dane today, then booked my airfare tonight. It should be excellent carving fun with the Hawaiians and everyone else.

--Hugh

OK, looks like I will be out for the NICE on Friday through Sunday! Same schedule as Sean (Donek). Look forward to this as have heard some great things about Schweitzer.

Plan to to bring a few plates and possibly some other hardware, airlines permitting. But I need to make sure I have enough room for the whiskey and rifles.

However, still need to work out a place to stay. Looks like the group condo is booked and with Shred and his digestive issues I think it is best I go elsewhere. Anyone planning on coming want to share a room on the hill?