Note to New Members ×

N.I.C.E. at Schwietzer Feb. 22-27. '11

b0ardski

Kinpa, I'll put you the list for 2 nights, try to lock in the days asap, I think we'll fill it up Thu & Fri, It's a screaming deal.

If I have to, I'll take floor space... I don't care. Ya don't need to hold anything for me. I know we are going to have a schedule change soon at work, but you know, they just gotta leave us hanging!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got it Steve. It'll be great to have another girl in hardboots. Your on the list for bdrm3, 2 twins for wed & thur. Hopefully Kathy can make those days and we'll have 2 women on the crew.

That'll fill 5 of 7 beds those nights but we still need some more bodies mon.-tue and fri,-sat.

Shred & ChrisK are flying out Sat. so unless we get 2-3 takers we'll give up the condo Sat. & do Our pseudo banquet/apres party friday eve.

Hey all hardbooter's,

I will post a schedule of events in a day or two going over the event. The early loads should allow us to rip up the groomers in style without dodging others.Going to do some T-shirts so drop me a line if you'd like one. I haven't got a price yet but shouldn't be too much since I am hosting this event for non-profit. The warmth in my heart from giving back to snowboarding is payment enough for me. Contact myself or "kram" or "boardski" for discount tickets and use this promo code for discount lodging "trench". Time for a board break.

Russ

Hopefully Kathy can make those days and we'll have 2 women on the crew.

OR...... I come the other days so there is fair representation!!!! Just let me know what days for photo and video and I'm sure I'll have to miss those days! (Always happens to me that way!) Last year at WTF, I think the only real pic of me was of me sitting on my a**!!! figures :smashfrea

hey now Steve....... I never said "fair" representation meant equal! I did ride with Allee a few years ago up at Whitefish and had a great time despite the over abundance of snow..... but yeah, it would sure be nice to have another gal to hang out with!

Coming to Sandpoint by train is tricky, It's not a manned station so I think there is no baggage service, just carry on. Contact them to be sure. The Edge Water Inn in is next to the train but transport to the mountain may be limited to Bonner Cab to the shuttle bus at the base of Schwietzer Rd.

K2 motel (4 blocks from the train) is still there. Buster (on BOL) & crew stayed there last year and were happy with it. you could send him a B-mail.

Here's a good link to learn more about the town and lodging options http://www.sandpointonline.com

http://www.sandpointonline.com/visitor/travelcenter/index.htm

By Train

Amtrak's Empire Builder route arrives and departs on a daily basis at Sandpoint’s historic railroad depot on Railroad Avenue, just off of Bridge Street. The westbound train departs at 11:49 p.m., and the eastbound train departs at 1:40 a.m. For more information, call Amtrak toll-free at 1-800-872-7245, or check Amtrak’s website.

Driving from portland (5-6 hrs) is faster and gives you tranport & gear hauling while here.

I'll do some checking to compare slopeside vs in town lodging.

Hi Boardski, thanks much for all the info. I love the idea of taking the train because you can travel at night and sleep on the way -- I had a great trip to Whitefish a few years ago where I left Portland at 4:30 p.m. and was riding Big Mountain by 9:30 the next morning. But it sounds like it's not quite as smooth going to Sand Point -- carrying on two boards+all my gear would be a non-starter.

I'll see if I can rally some guys from Portland to make the road trip - those private runs sound pretty nice!

Kathy if the 196 coiler was too short maybe Steve will let you try the 210

4202725237_40819c2597.jpg

That'll keep you on your toes

PS pics and vids thr-fri during early loads when we have the slopes to ouselves, Other times to be determined.

Ok, I don't even know if I could get my feet in those bindings! I should have known this picture would resurface..... ok, so I'm not sitting around, but not riding either!!!!

Come on guys... email address.. What contact info??

Do you guys have phones ? cable? electricity?

Hey Russ put me down for a XXL shirt...need room to protect my investment..

any color as long as its black....

RSS

We are proud of are hillbilly heritage here in Idaho. I heat my trailer with wood. Pusbag lives in a cabin out in the woods off the grid. I haven't been to Boardskis place but you can only imagine. Don't weary Shred we will keep the mules that pull the rope towes feed while you are here.

Hi Boardski, thanks much for all the info. I love the idea of taking the train because you can travel at night and sleep on the way -- I had a great trip to Whitefish a few years ago where I left Portland at 4:30 p.m. and was riding Big Mountain by 9:30 the next morning. But it sounds like it's not quite as smooth going to Sand Point -- carrying on two boards+all my gear would be a non-starter.

I'll see if I can rally some guys from Portland to make the road trip - those private runs sound pretty nice!

Sounds like a job for Bryan ! Come on up y'all. Diablo dudes too!

you can always fedex/ups boards up here too.North Idaho just got a post office too:)

Thursday just filled up, Sultan & Fathead get the bunks, But they're the only signups for Sat. so far. So we need a couple more for Sat night to keep the price down.

Also mon-tue is open for the Twins and Bunks.

ps no limit on the discout ticket coupons we'll hand them out as folks arrive.

We are proud of are hillbilly heritage here in Idaho. I heat my trailer with wood. Pusbag lives in a cabin out in the woods off the grid. I haven't been to Boardskis place but you can only imagine. Don't weary Shred we will keep the mules that pull the rope towes feed while you are here.
I thought it was squirrels:rolleyes:

in my best Foxworthy drawl...

If'in yur house has wheels and a satellite dish, you might be from North Idaho.

Village cam

stake.jpg?last_mod=1294600314

Come on guys... email address.. What contact info??

Do you guys have phones ? cable? electricity?

Hey Russ put me down for a XXL shirt...need room to protect my investment..

any color as long as its black....

RSS

Russ Britt Cell 208-290-8023

email is pusbagger@hotmail.com

The phone is the best way to contact me.

I can give a ride up to Schweitzer everyday during the event i have room for 5 or so.

Shred XXL for you

Just let me know what days for photo and video and I'm sure I'll have to miss those days! (Always happens to me that way!) Last year at WTF, I think the only real pic of me was of me sitting on my a**!!! figures :smashfrea

Your welcome.

We will be shooting on the early load days and once a day out on the hill at specific location specified on the schedule. Boardski will post a schedule here soon so keep your eyes open.