Note to New Members ×

N.I.C.E. at Schwietzer Feb. 22-27. '11

b0ardski

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning all,

We have cold temps and chaulky groomers this morning, however it is lightly snowing. We have a crew of 10 or so show up today,the Hawaiians, some from Clevland, & a pack of locals. Boardski is out sick (get better bro) & I called in to work, but I will be on the cat so it's a good trade off. Hope everybodies flights aren't delayed to bad.

You can get the discount lift ticket voucher at guest services or from Russ (208)290-8023 or Mark (208)597-0899 or Troy (208)610-2169 . Please mention you are here for the NICE event. We also will have a daily schedule to pass out at the clocktower in the morning or get one from us personally. If you have any ? don't hesitate to call.

So here is what I have for seats on the cat, please let me know if this is correct: Name

Chris K for 1

Dan for 1

Octavio for 1

Steve P for 1

Russ B for 1

Maureen P for 1

Buster for 1

Dr D. for 1

Shred ?

Kinpa ?

Randy T ?

I have 8 for sure if this list is correct. That is not counting the people with a ?. Please respond to this so I know it is correct, or if your interested in a seat

I'm not signed up for the cat trip, but if you are having a problem filling it and you have two spots open then Russell and I would be interested.

Please let me know if this list is wrong

Russ 1

Chris K 1

Dan 1

Octavio 1

Buster 1

Dr. D 1

Randy T 1

Steve P 1

Dillon 1

Maureen P ?

The last seat might be available I am waiting to confirm with Maureen before I can officially say the seats open. I have a Russell and a Aaron interested in a cat seat. I will let you all know when I confirm if a seats up for grabs.The trip includes lunch and avy beacons. Let's meet up @ 7:45am in the Cabinet Mtn. Coffee stand next to the Selkirk Powder Desk and cafateria in the daylodge of Schweitzer. I need to collect funds if you haven't already paid me. If you are up before Thursday and could pay me, that would be great (Russ 208-290-8023). Unfortunately in order to get this price of $106 per person it needs to be cash. You should also tip the guides if you enjoy yourself please.

Trying to firm up a way back as it looks like ill have help making tonight.

Thanks

RSS

Hi Shred, we'll be driving through Spokane on the way back to Portland on Sunday (2/27). We will have an open seat -- do you have a flight time?

Russ 1

Chris K 1

Dan 1

Octavio 1

Buster 1

Dr. D 1

Randy T 1

Steve P 1

Dillon 1

Maureen P ?

The last seat might be available I am waiting to confirm with Maureen before I can officially say the seats open. I have a Russell and a Aaron interested in a cat seat. I will let you all know when I confirm if a seats up for grabs.The trip includes lunch and avy beacons. Let's meet up @ 7:45am in the Cabinet Mtn. Coffee stand next to the Selkirk Powder Desk and cafateria in the daylodge of Schweitzer. I need to collect funds if you haven't already paid me. If you are up before Thursday and could pay me, that would be great (Russ 208-290-8023). Unfortunately in order to get this price of $106 per person it needs to be cash. You should also tip the guides if you enjoy yourself please.

Hi Rus, that's still right for me and Octavio - we're both in, and will bring cash on Thursday morning.

BTW, thanks very much to you and Boardski for your nice messages to Igor. He's really bummed to miss the trip, but thanks you for the positive vibes. Hopefully he'll make it out next year.

Russ 1

Chris K 1

Dan 1

Octavio 1

Buster 1

Dr. D 1

Randy T 1

Steve P 1

Dillon 1

Maureen P ?

Hey Russ,

I was only going to book if there were two spots available so my buddy Russell can join, otherwise we'll just be carving that day.

Hey my last day is sat, maybe sunday if my buddies meet me at mission ridge. I'll be passing through spokane. I might be at the bar on tuesday, thats when I'm coming over. just look for me I'll probably be wearing green pants, and riding an old rossi race board.mike

Sunday flight leaves around 3 if I can make the change. Will that work.

Yep, no problem. We'll probably head out in the morning, like 10 or so -- plenty of time for you to get your flight. The problem will be finding something to do in the Spokane airport for 3 hours.

Sounds like your gear hasn't made it to Schweitzer yet? Sucks, sorry to hear it. The airlines definitely owe you a favor.