Note to New Members ×

Question

Bobby Buggs

I suck at keeping opinions to myself, and since advice is merely opinion about what someone else should do, keep in mind that everybody has one.

Let me preface my adpinion saying that I am an untrained non-professional and under no circumstances should anybody try this at home.

Since no one else on the planet rides twintip freeride boards in steep big mountain conditions with stiff stepin bindings & plastic boots while using poles, I am uniquely qualified to give adpinions as an expert about an activity that no one else would ever dream of doing.

So the next time you need to know about pole plant timing while buttering spins switch down a steep bump run please contact me through my BOL profile.

My rates are reasonable considering I am one of the most experienced boardskiers in the world.

I suck at keeping opinions to myself, and since advice is merely opinion about what someone else should do, keep in mind that everybody has one.

Let me preface my adpinion saying that I am an untrained non-professional and under no circumstances should anybody try this at home.

Since no one else on the planet rides twintip freeride boards in steep big mountain conditions with stiff stepin bindings & plastic boots while using poles, I am uniquely qualified to give adpinions as an expert about an activity that no one else would ever dream of doing.

So the next time you need to know about pole plant timing while buttering spins switch down a steep bump run please contact me through my BOL profile.

My rates are reasonable considering I am one of the most experienced boardskiers in the world.

Gee Troy, I wanna be just like you!!!! just kidding.... besides, no one can be like you!

You seem to be the local expert on pissing matches, I on the other hand dont enter into Keyboard Cowboy contests. Im sure if you were to show your face at Stratton there would be more than a few that would love to engage your expertise. Best to leave your keyboard at home as I hear they dont work so well on snow.

Bye for now:biggthump

If you kinda suck as a rider should you be giving everyone advice in this forum

Generally I agree Buggs. However I think if someone used to be a good rider but now isn't for whatever reason, they can still speak from experience. I have to admit it seems rare to me that there is ever any technical problem with the substance of bobdea's posts.

You seem to be the local expert on pissing matches, I on the other hand dont enter into Keyboard Cowboy contests. Im sure if you were to show your face at Stratton there would be more than a few that would love to engage your expertise. Best to leave your keyboard at home as I hear they dont work so well on snow.

Bye for now:biggthump

buggs, "if you were to show your face at stratton?" Is that some sort a vague threat? are you asking me for a some sort of chest puffing ride off or a fist fight? either would be retarded. what are you trying to prove?

when get you nose out of Ron Maita's ass we can talk. so, you just became a keyboard cowboy because you don't like that I'm one?

PS, no offense to Ron, it's just that you mention him so often I'm starting to think you have a crush.

I prefer accuracy to distance contests.

A yellow hole the size of a nickel is about my best yet but usually I can keep it under a quarter.

While better than distance it still sounds like it would be messy to measure. :eplus2:

I won a salmon egg toss during Salmon Days one spring in Stanley.

Not sure how but I threw it further than the course and right down the blouse of a spectator. Sure got her hopping around.

And now back to your regularly scheduled internet rivalry.

in Possum Pouch. I wouldn't be surprised if a few still occur.

So popular was the sport, many of our western piedmont potters developed a "tobacco spit" glaze formula for their wood kiln crocks.

I bet I could throw a small vessel right far ...

BB

my favorite export from the possum's pouch is actually the gatlinburlier's "wild possum chew" http://www.gatlinburlier.com/index.cgi?token=1101281355&action=search&dplate=chew.plt&base=chew.csv&query=all&rankedby=custom&page=chewpage.htm

although their chews are on the sweet side they're the highest quality chew I've found.

I've done first and last name before. The hard part was shutting it off between names.:eek:

This can be mastered with time practicing tightening the lower stomach muscles in combination with the "hot dog grab". The key is to use these both in combination to start the first letter of the last last name without flow overload and blowing it all on said first letter. In my experience, cursive seems to be easier.

and my knowledge of burley 'bacca is even less than my rusty knowledge on 'boarding, so I'll stop jacking this thread and retreat to my library on flue-cured, "Golden Leaf," a topic I know do know a good bit about, and a work experience responsible for my considerable insight into the psyche of mules.

On a closing note - had a turkey Reuben and a beer at Mitch's Tavern recently, the NCSU watering hole that served as the bar set for Bull Durham.

Have another chaw, Bob

BB

:biggthump

buggs, "if you were to show your face at stratton?" Is that some sort a vague threat? are you asking me for a some sort of chest puffing ride off or a fist fight? either would be retarded. what are you trying to prove?

when get you nose out of Ron Maita's ass we can talk. so, you just became a keyboard cowboy because you don't like that I'm one?

PS, no offense to Ron, it's just that you mention him so often I'm starting to think you have a crush.

Interesting how this thread became about you. Be that as it may I dont recall ever being Vague, Actually Im quite to the point.