Over The Bolts - Canadian snowboard team documentary

Corey

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm uploading it to Bryan's ftp site as we speak. For some reason I can't even get to piratebay. :confused:

is down because the dutch foundation BREIN which is involved with movierights and so on, has forced the host of Pirate Bay to stop hosting their stuff successfully.

You also can try mininova.org because this is one of the only big public torrentsites BREIN couldn't get down so far.

ok so i am trying to watch episode 2, saw the pilot and episode 1 and episode 3 is on Friday night... so just need 2... so i tried to download from Brian's page and it only came up as an audio file, so i can listen but no video. Then i downloaded the utorrent program and downloaded it from piratebay via Corey's link. That took about 4 hours, but it says it is completely downloaded, but now i can't figure out how to play it. when i open up utorrent it shows it there and i hit the play/start button and nothing happens... any suggestions??????

thanks!:biggthump

:rolleyes:

Then i downloaded the utorrent program and downloaded it from piratebay via Corey's link. That took about 4 hours, but it says it is completely downloaded, but now i can't figure out how to play it. when i open up utorrent it shows it there and i hit the play/start button and nothing happens... any suggestions

thanks

I use bittorrent (after it's downloaded it starts seeding) to download, when it's done it puts it in a location of my choice(videos) and I right click on the file and open it with windows media player, so I can fast forward over the commercials :rolleyes:

my brain is on overload... i don't want to install a bunch of other new stuff, only to find out i need to do more with that too... how about help with what i have already installed since that was what was originally recommended... If any of the above answers are suggesting that, can you clarify that, just think of me as a computer infant when explaining :)

Thanks