Note to New Members ×

BOL Scandal!

trailertrash

Jack-

Are those your new boots with the BTS?? How is the toe and heel fit in your bindings? Couldn't tell for sure but they look like Deeluxes and as far as traitorism, ther's nothing wrong with 2 planks particularly when you need to keep the spouse and kids happy too. With the snow we just had, floating on fat skis through 14-18 fresh is much more fun than carving imho.

WTF! Those are 170s, bitches! :D 15m radius - fun!

Yeah, I use them with the kids, 6 and 3. You can post the full picture now John, showing my tyke in front of me.

I force my T700s in there and I have to reach down and manually lift the binding levers up to lock in. It's sketchy, but I have released from them appropriately once. If anything I think I am in greater danger of releasing than not releasing.

But I don't push any limits on them. It works alright.

hey Jack you're not the only one

I put some skis back on last year. found it to be a lot easier to learn snowkiting. but now that I have my kite control I've found a new use for my Coiler PureRace188. its so much fun your face will hurt

if you're not kiting you're wasting your time on this planet

I'll be putting the skis on again next year when I get to take my grandkids to the local hill.