Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Hi All: please help refresh my memory. Is there an exceptionally small family hill that has night riding somewhere S/SW in CO (Wolf Creek-Durango part of the state)? Maybe just surface lifts, I think. Maybe just open on weekends? Aside from Keystone, others with night riding? Thanks for any effort that goes into replies.

Besides Keystone, Granby Ranch Resort (formerly Sol Vista) is the only other resort in Colorado, that I know of, that has night riding.

I was down in Denver today to hear the Karmic Good News and break my snow tires out of a friend's garage. They were making snow all along Home Run when I went by at 8:30 AM. CSP had a big speed trap going at the bottom of the hill just a couple of miles before 6th. On the way back I stopped by Loveland around 5 PM.

post-8519-141842373363_thumb.jpg

post-8519-141842373367_thumb.jpg

post-8519-141842373372_thumb.jpg

Hi All: please help refresh my memory. Is there an exceptionally small family hill that has night riding somewhere S/SW in CO (Wolf Creek-Durango part of the state)? Maybe just surface lifts, I think. Maybe just open on weekends? Aside from Keystone, others with night riding? Thanks for any effort that goes into replies.

I think you might have been thinking about Cuchara, down by westcliffe, which has not been operating since 2001, it is currently undergoing redevelopement as an all season non profit mountain resort

Guys,

Read a facebook post about the park going back in off of 6, no specifics, I hope we aren't going to lose roulette.

mario

kendall mountain outside of silverton may be what you are looking for. skikendall.com

kendall mountain outside of silverton may be what you are looking for. skikendall.com

ding! thank you, sir (all of you, really). I'll be in CO a few times this season and my first trip will have a very different itinerary than I normally do. looking to see some places for the first time and revisit some places i've nearly forgotten.

short but sweet, zooish by 10 as more race teams streamed in. Turns where good, snow was awesome for october. Everette and Mr. Positive partook in the festvities as well. No Cocoa Porter yet, we have to drain the kegs of the seasonal offerings they have at the moment, so the rest of you knuckle heads have to get up there, we have work to do!:D

mario

I just scored a well seasoned 173 Factory Prime for a great price. Now just have to find some 3D binders and see if my recent cardiac incident lets me ride.

loveland website says their terrain park will be on 6. hopefully in the woods, but

i doubt it.

loveland website says their terrain park will be on 6. hopefully in the woods, but

i doubt it.

I talked to one of the marketing people about that on sunday and was told it would be off to the side of roulette, and that most of the run would be open

mario

• 2 weeks later...

Hey John,

I will be up for opening weeekend, then back into town, than back up for friday and the banquet, riding saturday morning and back into town. Don't know any thing else at this time

Other stuff

Was up at the luv on saturday, snow was okay, but more importantly, the hard work that Mr. Positive and I put in, with an assist from Tony has paid off. Our official analgesic and recovery drink is now flowing. 3 will be open to the public this weekend, and there is a chance that roulette will be as well

mario

ps 6 opens tomorrow

Edited by big mario
mo' info

I just showed my old board to Frank last year at the session, and he said that it had bad titanal in it and would build me another board, gratis. What he built me was this 195 sparten. It looks like it'll turn just fine

mario

I just showed my old board to Frank last year at the session, and he said that it had bad titanal in it and would build me another board, gratis. What he built me was this 195 sparten. It looks like it'll turn just fine

mario

Nice Mario! Can't wait to see you on that thing.