Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

• 2 weeks later...

Less than 2 weeks out, pulled pork, ribs, brisket, beerbutt chicken, dem awwesome beans, horseradish slaw, and a few other sides. open to all that have ridden with us. Bring your own libations, you all know where it is, pm me if you don't. Let me know

mario

Edited by big mario

• 3 weeks later...
the food was great Bigs, thanks to you and P for hosting!

it was great to see everyone and to finally get to meet the "G"

Thanks for your help! The rugby gang will be riding your trails tomorrow, meetup is @ 9:30 @ the coachline trail head

mario

The rugby gang will be riding your trails tomorrow, meetup is @ 9:30 @ the coachline trail head

hmmmmm, interesting...

I may have to meet up with them. If so, I'll start early, entering at the northern-most trailhead, and drop down to the coachline lot at my midpoint. Tell Farmer to keep his eyes open for a fata$$, who can't catch his breath, riding a "natural aluminum" colored Cannondale.

hmmmmm, interesting...

I may have to meet up with them. If so, I'll start early, entering at the northern-most trailhead, and drop down to the coachline lot at my midpoint. Tell Farmer to keep his eyes open for a fata$$, who can't catch his breath, riding a "natural aluminum" colored Cannondale.

I am there as well, you will fit right in! One of the guys is a 275lb rocket scientist, he just finished a sprint tri. Thanks for leaving the agave wheat, they are quite refreshing

Edited by big mario
new $hit has come to light man

• 3 weeks later...

Well we survived our first summer vending food. Win some lose more. We learned alot and are looking forward to next season.

The big news is we are going to stick around the N.W. for the winter. :mad: I will try to come out to get my tools opening weekend, or the next for sure. Also coming out the end of Feb first of March for MonoPalooza. Looking forward to ridin' with the LCI then. Missing all ya'll...

Don

Feed the addiction...

Well we survived our first summer vending food. Win some lose more. We learned alot and are looking forward to next season.

The big news is we are going to stick around the N.W. for the winter. :mad: I will try to come out to get my tools opening weekend, or the next for sure. Also coming out the end of Feb first of March for MonoPalooza. Looking forward to ridin' with the LCI then. Missing all ya'll...

Don

Feed the addiction...

peace, dude -

I am thinking it will be thursday for lovey, based on this:http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=39.671717250801436&lon=-105.89837487426757

Based on what I've heard from years past from people whom have been to both lovey and the basin, lovey's opening product is usually much better than the basins. I won't be up until the weekend of the 26th, they should have a few more trails open by then, but the mountain will be full of spoiled brat ski race teams from all over the place. Such are the trials and tribulations of early season riding, I shouldn't complain too much.... at least it will be windy! :D:eplus2::biggthump

Edited by big mario

Those timelapses and pictures are awesome! I really like the 1st picture above of the cat tracks. We are easily a month away here in Minne-no-snow-ta so I'm jealous as usual of you mountain folk.

Hi All: please help refresh my memory. Is there an exceptionally small family hill that has night riding somewhere S/SW in CO (Wolf Creek-Durango part of the state)? Maybe just surface lifts, I think. Maybe just open on weekends? Aside from Keystone, others with night riding? Thanks for any effort that goes into replies.