Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Deductions:

SVR = -0.00069 
GUY showed up, went SFD , only stopping at the lift corral. 
he only took a .00069 deduction for not having Green matching pants, which I believe I was all over him for the during my last visit. 

HandJob = -200 deductions. 
run what ya brung guy, early n often on a Sig 185, then quickly switched to a his slalom for some slow n low turns -50.

alcohol management still an issue, I believe it’s a genetic disability. -100

Not on the c hunt. That c rhymes with hunt, but has a c instead of an h.
C#@* Hunt. Yoga pants everywhere, thigh gaps, woman of all species just looking for a 6 figure sugar daddy as your were listening to your helmet like a sea shell.  - 50 

BIG’s = don’t know where to begin, -250. 
run what ya brung guy. I lost track of all the buffalo plaid fists. I think we went from a 8.8 m scr to a 9.1 m scr, after it was all said and done. -50 

bad weather management, carhahd snowboard pants !!
wtfg !!! Save those for work guy. -25

”I shoulda wore an extra pair of pantyhose, I’m chilly” my Otha Carhahds are insulated.  -25 
no beard deduction as well on a windy weekend, be better. -25

I also saw some finger wiggling as well , work gloves. -25

spraying a teammate while he was vulnerable, basically a sucker punch or what some might call pearl harbored. You’re better than that !

I don’t know how you ended up on your roast in the lift line, but there you were like a turtle on his back. -50. i offered to winch you up, you rejected my assistance due to NJ pride +25. 
-25 for the whole lift line incident 

slopestar -100  
fyi guy, not everyone likes ketchup. In fact some people find ketchup to be disgusting. Next time you’re done eating your fries, please do not leave the extra 4 tubs of unused ketchup next to the GUY whom ketchup makes him vomit !! 🤮 thanks guy !!

+1 point for letting use his Loveland pass for a discount. 
-99 for slopestar

JMFD -50. I’m taking a deduction for second guessing myself. When the Tanker rep and a Tanker team rider recommend riding the tanker centered, but you know you run every board set back from center. Never mind on a powder day, yeah I shifted the fuhhkin bindings back an inch, gfys !!!! 
so I’m clear the deduction isn’t for adjusting my bindings, it’s for second guessing myself. 
after the first run, i said to myself. “Self you know what you like, you’ve been doing this for 37 years now GUY , why are you listening to a GUY that can’t manage his own genetic disability and another GUY who’s afraid to wear a green one piece !!!

ICE - 0 deductions, it’s amazing what buying a slut a PBR will do to your CPS deductions. Yes CPS points can be bought, via beer, waffles, etc etc. it’s true I see it all the time !!!

INK -50. No comment !!! 

GFY$ till next time !

Edited by MR. JOHN DEERE !
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, MR. JOHN DEERE ! said:

Deductions:

BIG’s = don’t know where to begin, -250. 
run what ya brung guy. I lost track of all the buffalo plaid fists. I think we went from a 8.8 m scr to a 9.1 m scr, after it was all said and done. -50 

bad weather management, carhahd snowboard pants !!
wtfg !!! Save those for work guy. -25

”I shoulda wore an extra pair of pantyhose, I’m chilly” my Otha Carhahds are insulated.  -25 
no beard deduction as well on a windy weekend, be better. -25

I also saw some finger wiggling as well , work gloves. -25

spraying a teammate while he was vulnerable, basically a sucker punch or what some might call pearl harbored. You’re better than that !

I don’t know how you ended up on your roast in the lift line, but there you were like a turtle on his back. -50. i offered to winch you up, you rejected my assistance due to NJ pride +25. 
-25 for the whole lift line incident 

Guy,

I will take my deductions with pride, but don't you think you're going a little easy on yourself, I mean one run in and you ask to be excused for an unsanctioned pee break?

2 runs in and you need another unsanctioned break, this time for water?

on the boardswap,  the DEA 'splorer was a whopping 25 yards away from your backpack with your magik elexir, furthermore I did run what I brung Guy, I brought 2 and I rode 2...

Whose pass did you use to get your discounted lift ticket, Guy?

GFY!

Mario

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MR. JOHN DEERE ! said: 

slopestar -100  
fyi guy, not everyone likes ketchup. In fact some people find ketchup to be disgusting. Next time you’re done eating your fries, please do not leave the extra 4 tubs of unused ketchup next to the GUY whom ketchup makes him vomit !! 🤮 thanks guy !!

+1 point for letting use his Loveland pass for a discount. 
-99 for slopestar

There was Cholula hot sauce there as well. Next time i will make sure it is warm mayo in a dirty ashtray. Condiments make the meal. Glad you had a great time! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Since MJFD has gotten all of the infractions out of the way, I'll do a quick recap on Saturday and Sunday

Lift 3 saturday morning was initially overrun with skiracer grommets, first run was pure anarchy. Luckily things calmed down while we waited for MJFD to get back from his potty break, and the other John got his pass straightened out.  From that point on we absophuckinlutely knifed switchback. The xc was putting a whipping on my legs after a bit, so i switched over to the 8rw. it was a good call. Lost track of time while we all tore it up, the odd one had switched over to his slalom board, which he amazingly rode like a slalom board! nice change of pace, and impressive.  MJFD continued to kill it on his kpop board. At some point my legs blew up in I pulled the chute with the rest of the team following suit.  We hit the main bahr upstairs and watched the odd guy get wasted on two beers, collapse his huge melon into his helmet, and spend the rest of the afternoon listening to the sound of the sea. 

Sunday

Classic no friends on a powder day, with Katie, Lance, MJFD, Monodude, Odd Job, SVR, and myself all ending up doing are own thing for a bit then regrouping later on. We were joined  apres by Ice and Hil, both recovering from various injuries. 

Wind had blown a bunch of snow into Bennets and firecut, it was a lot deeper than the advertised 8".  The low angle stuff on my lawn was the best, I was doing an imitation of Sandy at times, and just pointing it. I called it after a bit when my knees started getting the $hit beat out of them on the highly trafficked turtle creek. back to the lift.

Joe, sorry for the pasting, I felt you needed to be punished for tinkerbelling, and I couldn't stop myself.  In all seriousness, it was a pleasure riding with you, as always, thanks for coming out and joining us

Mario

• Like 3

selling coiler contracoiler.jpg.5f9a7e29b21d0d7b58ccaa1cf8fc19a1.jpgcontra, and figured i'd post it here first since i know many of you.

172, 18 width, 11 sidecut

"021 PC - 6 - 1 +9" on the sidewall.

rode it 4 times, and it is immaculate: top sheet, base, edges.  covered in summer wax.

$500 and shipping.

text me at 720 939 8275. calls go to voicemail. 

cheers-

pcogan

• Like 4

I, as normal, was a dumbass.  Got a wicked pissa of a cold going and should have stayed in bed. If the viz was better, and the groom flatter, it would have been awesome. At least I booted up and got one in. My ears still haven't cleared after 8 hours. Hopefully crowds will thin next week and shit will be awesome.  Looking forward to riding with you again.  On a positive note, down 15 lbs since the depths of my debauchery in February. 2 750's of bourbon a week is not a good headspace

Mario

• Like 1

22 hours ago, big mario said:

Lumpy groom, one and done

Katie and I showed. Met up with Skier jeff and did 2 on Ptarmigan and 1 on Twist. all lumpy Bumpy, Poor Vis and drunk leprechauns everywhere. 9:48 on the road home

Edited by slopestar

2 hours ago, big mario said:

Crowds were light and the groom was fast and firm, I was okay with that part, it was airing it out every time I came across was the big nope

Mario

i watched Katie get completely cut off by meandering Gapers and Jeff had to pull up hard 2x on the same run/Twist had not seen a snow cat at all Saturday Night

58 minutes ago, slopestar said:

i watched Katie get completely cut off by meandering Gapers and Jeff had to pull up hard 2x on the same run/Twist had not seen a snow cat at all Saturday Night

Spring break sucks. I really should have stayed in bed, I'd probably be feeling better today. We shall see what joy next Sunday brings.

Good one yesterday.  Spring break madness is on the ebb, thankfully.softish snow, but held an edge and left some nice berms for those of a larger persuasion.  Nice size crew out despite all of those out on the IR at the moment, Y'all need to heal up, season is getting short!

On the hill:

All the way from Weehawken, Sergi, and his honi, just call me Kate, Lance, Katie, Dennis, 007 out for her second day of the season and just killing it, Devin, riding some impossibly steep angles on softies with a broken high back laying down some nice trenches, The Odd one, and myself.  Saw the NSFNG J49 on my way to one, he might have stuck around , but I was done after 2.5 hours, my knees were starting to protest, kinda missing that cartilage stuff I guess, and my legs were smoked anyway.  

'til next sunday,

Mario

• Like 5

I notice that Loveland is offering 2 for 1 seats on their snowcat tours for Dry Gulch. These are run Friday - Sunday for the rest of April. That makes it $200/seat. 

Has anyone done this? Any reviews on this? Any idea about what the snow conditions are like? The exposure appears to be similar to Scrub on Chet's over on Lift #8.