Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Sunday Aftermath:

Another great day riding under usual Lovey conditions, with 13 carvers on the mountain, counting a new recruit!  

Peter, great to meet you and glad you caught up to us in the rat!  Hope you can join us next Sunday 7-8am across from the Wedge Bar or 8:30 @ lift 1!

Until then

James

Edited by Dusty Bottle

2 hours ago, trailertrash said:

Are there any ticket deals to Loveland? I see you can buy ahead on the site but that's not much of a price break. Even their full boat price isn't too bad compared to other resorts though.

Thanks,

You might also try Craigslist for 4 pack tickets. Lots of scammers be careful if you go that route

PCDenver is a Radio Star!

Driving in my car today listening to Colorado Public Radio I hear this familiar voice talking about how he donated his old truck to CPR. I thought "I know that guy"? 

Pete - will you be autographing boards for your hoards of fans?

• LOL 1

That ended up being a super fun morning! Definitely an exercise in mixed conditions carving. Missed mr slopestar and mrs slopestar. Thanks ink for helping me sort my hip issue and mini ink is getting on another level. Great to see everyone. Mario I changed my avatar for you even though it was probably the best one on here (still is now!). I guess I can't expect everyone to get my South Park references. I put your Oxess back in my board room for safe keeping. 

Until next week...

^^^ dude, that avatar is sweet!

This day sucked!

Huuuuge crew so I won't be naming any names or pointing fingers, sorry. I do want to say that we had a rare pcdenver sighting though. Conditions were bleh (technical term). 2"-3" on crust with a throng of exuberant straightliners thrown on top. Was not fun and some checked out early.

All was not lost though! Progress was made, conclusions were reached and understandings were to be had! Silver lining there.

Lance, you didn't miss anything. You definitely made the right call!

Aaron, Thanks for the back foot tip! That was exactly what I needed. Made a huge difference.

Here's hoping for a firmer, quieter one next week!

This day sucked!

Are you serious?!? Straightliners... never saw any. You must have been on the wrong runs. So much fun I had to hit the moguls. Twice! 

KarverKai, OddJob, Carvin Marvin and I had a blast ripping around the mtn. PCDenver, DT, Shelly, great riding with you all again. Dude, you’re nuts! James, get your lungs fixed  

KarverKai, great job on the 158 Hot Blast. You were killing it and looked super comfortable on it wrapping it around tight turns. 

Ink

E466D64D-1434-444F-B6E5-0105596DE232.jpeg

• Like 2

Darn didn't know you there. Was looking for someone to share it with. Parking lot is also full today but I've still yet to wait for a chair. I can't harken back to the good ol days at Loveland , but coming from the epic resorts I've still never seen crowds so sparse with that much snow on the ground. Its also really solid today.

PC I'm not sure if I have the right number in my phone for you. 

Does anyone else have availability during the week?

Edited by Carvin' Marvin